• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monarch Laciel said:
I am not "already too late". Votes with reasoning that have been debunked are not counted. Seeing as a lot of reasonings here are based on "Hulk resists sans's soul manipulation", if I debunk that, those votes are invalid. Or I could convince people to change their votes, seeing as Sans teleporting his soul attacks into Hulk's brain and one-shotting him is a lot faster than Hulk can clap, or destroy the earth or something.
Oh and now you're taken that serioulsy? i'm talking about the "make appear a bone in his brain" thing, that is type of arguments that someone would expect from youtube.

Say that he can teleport the air is pretty NLF-ish, in his fight he only show capable to teleport himself, his attacks and his foe, nothing suggest that he can do with anything.

Then, by that logic, Sans should be 2-B for defeat a multiversal being, but he's not due to the fact that he was capable to do this via HAX.

Also, you just don't answer my question: When you say that Sans, a wall level character, can easily empale The Hulk who is solar system level in dura, you were serious?

If sans teleports a bone into hulk's brain, hulk has a solid bone impaling his brain, and regardless of whether or not he can regenerate from it, his thought proccessing centres have been destroyed, incapacitating him for the period the bone is in his brain.. He's just been telefraged. Plus there's the little thing where every other attack in Undertale are destroyed on impact when it hits you, except for sans's attacks, which just go straight through you rather than your SOUL stopping them.

Tiers comes from AP. Hax is different to AP, so no sans is not 2-B. But you just said yourself, he took down a 2-B with soul manipulation resistance negation and durability ignoring on a meta level by bypassing a game mechanic. So taking down a 4-B with that same hax shouldn't be very hard.

Teleporting air is not NLF-ish when he's been shown to teleport solid bones, Frisk, himself, and gaster blasters. It's a physical object and its smaller and less heavy (in case you want to argue that weight means something) than things he's already teleported, so he should be able to teleport it.

And stacks really damn fast. As in "kills a multiversal character in about 10 seconds even without KR" fast.

Let's also remember that a monster's ability to hurt someone is lessened by the sociopathy/'genocidalness' of the person they are fighting. Chara is genocidal multiversal character, with about the max 'genocidalness' you could have. Despite this, despite being a monster and thus having his attacks weakened by Chara's psychopathy, despite them being multiversal, he can still kill Chara in about 10 seconds, even without KR.

Is everyone beginning to understand why I say sans can one-shot Hulk?

I'm just stating for the record that Sans caused flowey "more then his share of resets" and flowey doesn't even have a soul in the first place.

Monarch Laciel said:
If sans teleports a bone into hulk's brain, hulk has a solid bone impaling his brain, and regardless of whether or not he can regenerate from it, his thought proccessing centres have been destroyed, incapacitating him for the period the bone is in his brain.. He's just been telefraged. Plus there's the little thing where every other attack in Undertale are destroyed on impact when it hits you, except for sans's attacks, which just go straight through you rather than your SOUL stopping them.
Tiers comes from AP. Hax is different to AP, so no sans is not 2-B. But you just said yourself, he took down a 2-B with soul manipulation resistance negation and durability ignoring on a meta level by bypassing a game mechanic. So taking down a 4-B with that same hax shouldn't be very hard.

Teleporting air is not NLF-ish when he's been shown to teleport solid bones, Frisk, himself, and gaster blasters. It's a physical object and its smaller and less heavy (in case you want to argue that weight means something) than things he's already teleported, so he should be able to teleport it.
That's why a mention it. You claims that he is capable to do such a thing, which nobody could even use as a argument. I'm not talking that if you put a bone in the brain if a person, the guy is not going to die. I'm just impressive that YOU just use that like a argument.

So are you saying that Sans can teleport his weapons to anywhere he want, regardless if is inside of a living being or object? How do you know he can? Do you have any proof of a feat related? The fact that a character can teleport objects in huge distances but never show much of that power ,means to you that he don't have limits?

He is capable to teleport his own attacks, which make sense since his summonings come from his own magic, which he's complete made of it. Teleport another person could just be a especial magic spell, i don't know to be honest, but nobody except you are arguing that he can do that, by just assuming it.

YES, everything you said is NLF becuase you are claiming that he could do something that he never show capable by just assuming, NLF becuase you are implaying that his powers don't have limits, he can teleport his weapons inside of his opponents, he can teleport the air of a shockwave and he can deal damage to the organs by just passing his bones like butter.

Argue what you want, because I give up trying to correct you. I'm done.

I am not implying Sans is capable of anything, But what he is capable of his teleporting things. He has been shown to teleport bones, himself, gaster blasters and frisk. If sans can teleport these things, he can teleport them inside hulk. He literally tries this during Chara's fight, Chara has just memorised sans' attack patterns so he can dodge out of the areas the bones are being teleported too. Hulk won't have that advantage, he has never seen sans before, he doesn't know what he is capable of.

Sans has also shown to have his bones go straight through Chara during their fight, bypassing their physical durabilty with more than simple soul damage, so these bones would have the same chararacteristics to go through hulk.

I have yet to see any evidence of Hulk resisting soul damage on a 2-B level (still waiting on the scan of 2-B Ghost rider soul manip @Cal Howard), so saying he can when he is only 4-B is also NLF. In your own words "you are claiming that he could do something that he never show capable by just assuming".

Let's ignore the whole "teleporting the air for a moment". Both of these characters are capable of easily killing the other. Hulk just needs to hit sans once, or stomp or clap or something to kill sans with the shockwaves. Sans on the other hand, just needs to clip Hulk with his bones to kill him from the sheer soul damage.

But only one of these characters has shown the ability to without even moving summon bones and gaster blasters from all directions around his opponents, and his mindset is completely willing to do it first thing. And even with speed equalised, when one character needs to spread their arms arms then bring their hands together, and the other just needs to think the second character's attack is going to come out first.

So this is how this fight goes.

Fight start:

1. Hulk spreads his arms to clap or raises his foot to stomp.

2. Sans, with a single thought, summons bones and gaster blasters from all sides around hulk, impaling him and blasting him with lasers, and with his second though teleports more bones into Hulk's head.

3. The physical damage to Hulk's brain from the telefrag stops him from bringing his hands together to finish the clap, or foot down to finish the stomp, and Hulk, now in a vegetative state due to having his brain destroyed, falls over.

4. Sans finishes Hulk by impaling even more bones and gaster blasters into hulk's body, completely overwhelming Hulk's soul resistance (if it wasn't already overwhelmed from the first hit) and destroying Hulk's soul

Sans wins.

I didn't even say that he is inmune to soul attacks, nor never mention it.

Speed is equal so why Sans is not going to blitz here.

Sans is stated to be the most weakest monster with 1 ATK and 1 DEF. Yes he can deal a huge soul damage but the physical damage is astronomoly low (also you just forget Hulk's regen). If that is the case then why Chara was still capable to move through the attacks and did not get a internal hemorrhage?

The thing he did against Chara was make appear bones and GB from the floor, walls and the ceiling, nor make a appear any single of this things in the air along.

I'm leave since the waiting periond could be ended. Was a interesting matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back