• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Flowey

Sans2345

He/Him
Both 9-A tier

speed equalized

win via by death, incap, or KO

battle takes place in judgement hall

SBA

both are in-character

Sans: 0

Flowey: 1 (Andytrenom)

Inconclusive: 3 Chocomilkalex) (Kriskirby) (Ricsi-Viragosi)

Colored Sans Render
Floweyvs

VS

Flowey has better durability and is capable of spamming his time travel whenever things get ugly. I'd say due to Flowey's actions, Sans' Karmic Retribution could possibly one shot him, but Flowey would likely spam his time travel at any given moment. Leaning on an incon because Sans can one shot, but time hax due lean me towards Flowey for the most part.

Haven't they already fought before on a genocide route that Flowey did? This Is Incap, Death and KO so that's hard since Sans done that before to Flowey and Flowey done the same. Also about his Time Travel If you Incap Flowey first wouldn't that be considered a win? So here's my Information.

I mean Sans can't kill Flowey permanently due to SAVE & LOAD though Frisk was one reason Flowey lost that power.

"If I have ONE piece of advice to you... DON'T. Let his brother. Find out ANYTHING. He'll... well... Let's just say. He's caused me more than my fair share of resets."

Incon FRA for now until someone explains how Sans incaps.

Sans keeps killing flowey until he rage quits.

Which counts as incao technically because the flower becomes incapable (unwilling) to fight (die) over and over.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Sans keeps killing flowey until he rage quits.
Which counts as incao technically because the flower becomes incapable (unwilling) to fight (die) over and over.
Though Flowey has fought Sans and beat him I believe It Is possible Flowey can use this past knowledge and battle Sans again.

Except he didn't. Because the only time flowey speaks of a battle with Sans he mentions his ass getting kicked.

No, he didn't.

Again, only time he speaks of causing trouble like that it's when he gives a warning that acting out too much gets you spanked by Sans.

He tried every possible thing, yes, but he could very well se beating Sans as impossible.

Flowey is honestly a way better 9-A than Sans due to SAVE and LOAD

He just comes back over and over again till he gets just one shot in

Considering that Sans will literally fight Chara forever becuase he is aware of timeline resets and stuff, this fight could literally last forever. Inconclusive.

Im pretty sure they canonically fought. Flowey has stated that sans has costed him a ton of resets before and warned frisk to stay away. Whether he killed sans is kinda unknown. But the only person he stated he couldnt make it past is asgore.

Literally forever is an extreme claim to be making so lightly. You're saying that even with infinite tries, Flowey will not be able to pull out a win against Sans despite being the only one who can learn from his previous battles in a meaningful way

Sans cannot bypass SAVE and LOAD and according to SBA Flowey won't be giving up naturally. Sooner or later Sans simply eats a one shot attack and dies

Why is this a fight? Why is speed equalized? Sans literally doesn't have a win condition. Stomp. Close this.

Back