• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs. Duke Fishron

Jamesthetaker said:
Like i said before,Sans fighting style is tricking his opponet,create traps.Sans could teleport Duke right into his attack.Not to mention,KARMA + Soul attack combo will kill you very quick.
You know what will also kill you quickly a 3-C 90 times above baseline vs a building level opponent. If Duke so much as taps Sans he evaporates. Pretty much Sans has to tk, gravity, and teleport constantly to win; while Duke just has to tap him once.

Pretty much like what Desimiondo said Duke just simple attack Terrian with no strategy or whatsoever.

The fight with Duke mostly are close range fight and Terrarian only got millions of kilometers by using Starfury to summons stars from the sky.

Duke need to tap him one while Sans could just stay away from him and spam danmaku

Bubbles and shark tornadoes can still be dodge via teleportation

Jamesthetaker said:
Duke need to tap him one while Sans could just stay away from him and spam danmaku

Bubbles and shark tornadoes can still be dodge via teleportation
One thing: How would he know Duke's range, and second he never sniped Chara from across the room so why would he snipe Duke. Also to dodge the tornadoes and sharks he would have to teleport constantly; and he has terrible stamina which is way worst in this fight than terrible range.

Sans know his weakness is terrible stamina,low durability so most of his fight Sans would stay away from his opponet and try to end the fight quickly

Because Chara can run up to Sans and swing him

@ Keeweed From duke literally charging at him head first. probably since hes bloodlusted. actually he'd just have to go outside the tornados range or make a bone walls. bubbles can be popped with bones

Desmiondo said:
@ Keeweed From duke literally charging at him head first. probably since hes bloodlusted. actually he'd just have to go outside the tornados range or make a bone walls. bubbles can be popped with bones
8-c bones vs 3-c bubbles; bones win?

Jamesthetaker said:
Sans know his weakness is terrible stamina,low durability so most of his fight Sans would stay away from his opponet and try to end the fight quickly

Because Chara can run up to Sans and swing him
And Duke cann't fly up to Sans because...

• Edit my auto correct is god awful

That bone ignoring durability and can kill you for a few second if you touch it. Because Sans can slow him down with Soul/Gravity manipu or teleport away to dodge Duke

@Keeweed

blue mode makes him sink through the world thats why. yeah bones won't break bubbles, but bubbles are pretty slow so he can just dodge them.

It help Sans kill Duke faster and Sans could just simply teleport around to confuse Duke and spam danmaku from multiple direction

Desmiondo said:
@Keeweed

blue mode makes him sink through the world thats why. yeah bones won't break bubbles, but bubbles are pretty slow so he can just dodge them.
Duke Fishron speed: MFTL+

Are we just blatantly ignoring the rules of the match now? Speed is equalized. Fishron's bubbles don't get to stay at MFTL+.

Jamesthetaker said:
It help Sans kill Duke faster and Sans could just simply teleport around to confuse Duke and spam danmaku from multiple direction
Teleportation (not the rod of discord kind) doesn't confuse Fishron (I think he can find you even underground); and Sans didn't snipe Chara to death while trapping them in the corner so why would he do it to Duke Fishron

But you said the bubbles are slow. If the speed is equal they won't appear slow.

That's what I meant

Because that game mechanic,create a corner so his opponet can escape clearly is PIS

In a real battle Sans could just trap his opponet in one place and process to impaled

As from i seen in Duke battle,his attack go straight at Terrarian unlike Sans who spam danmaku from multiple direction,create traps,tricking his opponet

@Desmiondo

Unless Fishron is charging this is incorrect; Fishron's bubbles are faster than he is normally.

Jamesthetaker said:
Because that game mechanic,create a corner so his opponet can escape clearly is PIS

In a real battle Sans could just trap his opponet in one place and process to impaled

As from i seen in Duke battle,his attack go straight at Terrarian unlike Sans who spam danmaku from multiple direction,create traps,tricking his opponet
That isn't a gameplay mechanic; Sans lost the fight because he got tired, he got tired because Chara stabbed at him, they got to stab at Sans because he didn't snipe them from across the room or hold them down

• Edit also it's 1:50 am where I live so I may go to bed soon

Sans lose because Chara break the game rule,twice.Sans could dodge Chara attack even while he sleep.If Chara did not,their battle just keep happen endlessly.

That still game mechanic

@jamesthetaker

Duke normal speed slower then bubbles Duke at charging speed which he stays at when below 50% health faster than bubbles Then wat is it

Desmiondo said:
^ Isnt that only for time amps I mean Goku dosent blitz everybody since super sayian increases speed
We don't accept the linear progression of the SSJ multipliers, so no.

This was discussed a while back; allowing time amps but not normal amps is stupid, so we just allowed amps.

Back