• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Versus Thread Ideas

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
A thread for proposing Sans matches
197_Sem_Titulo.jpg

Possesses a shitload of souls to help tank any soul damage

Welp, if nobody minds, I'm gonna write something for this as I usually do in these types of threads
Exiting a portal, Sans stepped back into the main room, sweating in exhaustion. He had witnessed things 3 dimensional beings shouldn't see, things far worse than the human or his fanbase. Before he could collapse, he was quickly caught before placed on a seat.

"Are you alright? We couldn't track you down, where did you go?" the death knight asked, placing a bottle of ketchup on the table.
"I got into some fights. It's fine, I mostly just broke a leg" Sans replied, his joke being met with concern instead of a drumroll "Figuratively speaking~".

"Sans, this is a problem. You're the baseline. If you keep getting points, nobody can escape!".
"I know, I'd rather not be doing this. Just give it to the robot, he won't be blue about it".

"Good solution, I'll get to work. In the meantime, put this on, we'll pick you up whenever you get teleported" the maintenance worker said before attaching a tracker onto the short skeleton's hoodie. Before he could reply, he once again found himself teleported away though he kept one detail to himself. With every teleportation, he witnessed glances of the worlds he may or may not visit in the future before getting thrown out into whatever place this unknown force wanted him to be in which in this case, is a sandy beach.

"Heh, least I'll get some vitamin D" Sans commented before noticing a nearby skull "Now that's a stapes of cinema". As he got up, he noticed a man walk up to him, the man seemingly in pirate attire. He spoke in a language the short skeleton couldn't understand as he took the skull, a bottle in his other hand. The only things Sans could recognize was "rum" and "death" which isn't a good sign.

"Now listen, mister. I don't know what kind of drinks you enjoy but I assure you..." Sans replied, pulling out a single bone from his hoodie's pocket "This won't fit in with your palatine"

Exiting a portal, Sans stepped back into the main room, sweating in exhaustion. He had witnessed things 3 dimensional beings shouldn't see, things far worse than the human or his fanbase. Before he could collapse, he was quickly caught before placed on a seat.

"Are you alright? We couldn't track you down, where did you go?" the death knight asked, placing a bottle of ketchup on the table.
"I got into some fights. It's fine, I mostly just broke a leg" Sans replied, his joke being met with concern instead of a drumroll "Figuratively speaking~".

"Sans, this is a problem. You're the baseline. If you keep getting points, nobody can escape!".
"I know, I'd rather not be doing this. Just give it to the robot, he won't be blue about it".

"Good solution, I'll get to work. In the meantime, put this on, we'll pick you up whenever you get teleported" the maintenance worker said before attaching a tracker onto the short skeleton's hoodie. Before he could reply, he once again found himself teleported away though he kept one detail to himself. With every teleportation, he witnessed glances of the worlds he may or may not visit in the future before getting thrown out into whatever place this unknown force wanted him to be in which in this case, is a sandy beach.

"Heh, least I'll get some vitamin D" Sans commented before noticing a nearby skull "Now that's a stapes of cinema". As he got up, he noticed a man walk up to him, the man seemingly in pirate attire. He spoke in a language the short skeleton couldn't understand as he took the skull, a bottle in his other hand. The only things Sans could recognize was "rum" and "death" which isn't a good sign.

"Now listen, mister. I don't know what kind of drinks you enjoy but I assure you..." Sans replied, pulling out a single bone from his hoodie's pocket "This won't fit in with your palatine"
then sans proceeds to stomp the s** out of doctor LMAO

Last edited:
What did snatched do in the fight? I also see a wall of text of abilities theres nothing that will just passive or one shot sans right?
How he broke the rules? He stole Hat Kid's hat (and, consequently, all her hat abilities), disabling any powers such as sprinting or slowing time. He also doesn't turn blue, which basically made him invincible to Hat Kid
He does have some one-shot thought based hax (Soul, Pain, and Death hax) but he doesn't start with them
Snatcher EX doesn't at least, Base Snatcher might start with Soul hax

How he broke the rules? He stole Hat Kid's hat (and, consequently, all her hat abilities), disabling any powers such as sprinting or slowing time. He also doesn't turn blue, which basically made him invincible to Hat Kid
He does have some one-shot thought based hax (Soul, Pain, and Death hax) but he doesn't start with them
Snatcher EX doesn't at least, Base Snatcher might start with Soul hax
I might make the thread if you believe you can argue there and if people would even be intrested

honestly... I'd be interested to see The Player (Plants vs Zombie) vs sans again.

I remember it was one of the few matches I participated in that I liked.

the other one was Super Brainz vs sans but, sans will possibly stomp now lol

I feel like it would be more interesting to see how Sans would fight someone else who can teleport and my first idea was Minato Namikaze but that absurd difference in Combat Speed and Reaction Speed stays my hand from making it.

I feel like it would be more interesting to see how Sans would fight someone else who can teleport and my first idea was Minato Namikaze but that absurd difference in Combat Speed and Reaction Speed stays my hand from making it.
Or someone with no has other than sheer skill or via analytical prediction.

Back