• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans (Undertale) VS Homura (Devil Form)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devil Homura should be comparable to Goddess Madoka, who is listed as "Nigh Omnipresent"

Promestein said:
Devil Homura should be comparable to Goddess Madoka, who is listed as "Omnipresent"
Nigh Omnipresent, but I'll probably make an arguement towards omnipresent later

I never even watched Rebellion. I did not want the vaguely happy ending I got to be ruined.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Promestein said:
Devil Homura should be comparable to Goddess Madoka, who is listed as "Nigh Omnipresent"
That's what I was thinking. Is there a reason she's not listed as that?
A troll, literally, check up the history for Chili or Chill or some guy with that name

SomebodyStupid said:
A troll, literally, check up the history for Chili or Chill or some guy with that name
Well, if she was shown or stated to be on equal grounds with Goddess Madoka (which I think she was but **** it's been a while), you are free to change it as long as you add the reason.

Promestein said:
I never even watched Rebellion. I did not want the vaguely happy ending I got to be ruined.
It didnt get ruined, if you think about it SPOILER's SPOILER is better than SPOILER

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
SomebodyStupid said:
Well, if she was shown or stated to be on equal grounds with Goddess Madoka (which I think she was but **** it's been a while), you are free to change it as long as you add the reason.
She's actually a fragment of her power, but we don't know the full extent of that "fragment". Also, I can't change locked pages...

Okay then, 2 for inconclusive! Anyone else wanna debate for a side?

Wouldn't Devil Homura beat Sans no matter what due to being an omnipresent conceptual being?

Unless Sans has been shown to affect concepts which I know he hasn't, it's a pretty easy victory for Devial Homu

Homura stomps. She has much more hax than Chara and enough for her to actually casually destroy Sans. Mind you that, despite Sans held his own against Chara, Chara's hax is not useful for combat

Homura is literally all hax

Xantospoc said:
She has much more hax than Chara and enough for her to actually casually destroy Sans.
Chara is just living hax.

Unless you mean Chara in Frisk's body, which is when they couldn't use the full extent of their abilities other than raw power.

btw it feels kind of weird that Sans with Homura is inconclusive even with speed equalized, Sans may negate durability but it was shown only up to 2-B or so at best, I don't think he would be able to beat Asriel even with durability negation.

Aurasuke said:
btw it feels kind of weird that Sans with Homura is inconclusive even with speed equalized, Sans may negate durability but it was shown only up to 2-B or so at best, I don't think he would be able to beat Asriel even with durability negation.
I second this.

Besides, humans in Undertale have a fraction of the tankiness a monster does, in typical RPG fashion, even if they can dish out massive amounts of hurt to them.

Undyne, for example, has 1,250 hit points compared to max LOVE Chara's 99.

Anything with durability like Asgore or Undyne is not in danger of being killed by Sans any time soon, granted their kill-count isn't in the hundreds of thousands.

Angry Dummy said:
Besides, humans in Undertale have a fraction of the tankiness a monster does, in typical RPG fashion, even if they can dish out massive amounts of hurt to them.

Undyne, for example, has 1,250 hit points compared to max LOVE Chara's 99.

Anything with durability like Asgore or Undyne is not in danger of being killed by Sans any time soon, granted their kill-count isn't in the hundreds of thousands.
Either we assume linear extrapolation of stats or we do not. Human HP =/= Monster HP, as is clearly the case from how easily a human can shred Asgore at LV 1 while tanking a lot of his damage.

To be fair, Frisk isn't just "a human". They're something special. Every other human (sans Chara) to fall into the Underground was totally murked by God knows what and didn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of coming back due to not having as much Determination as your best friend.

Also, to be fair to Asgore, he was holding back the whole fight, as well. It's not exactly like he wanted to kill a child.

We're also kind of applying the concept of HP to a broader context of fiction where something like that doesn't really exist. In all fairness though my skyrim character could easily kill Sans because it's HP is infinite due to console commands, as well as the MP, and Stamina and damage. It also has a lot of OP spells that simply one hit everything around it because my magic damage is pretty much also infinite on that player save. Of course that's one character that I made, the God one lol, (yes skyrim literally registers this as infinite, to test this, I've created a sword that does the exacty same amount of damage that I've inputted for the HP so somewhere around 10^30. Skyrim automatically registers that as infinite though. The damage of the blade was also 10^30 but it couldn't damage the infinite HP character, although the physics did end up knocking me across the map. Did i mention there's also a reflect all damage command? Basically it's kind of like any damage you would have taken is dealt back to the attacker. You can kind of set it to 100%.

Theoritically skyrim is supposedly tier 3-A at max with console commands, but because you can download mods or whatnot, you can kind of create whatever story you desire and if you download a mod with Skyrim Divines you could technically be tier High 2-A or even tier 1 if you download something like a demonbane mod. Of course you can argue that that isn't really cannon skyrim, but I'm just saying.

Anyway, it seems kind of strange we're applying video game logic to other games though. I mean with console commands My Skyrim God character could probably solo any tier 3-A or High 3-A because it has the ability to negate all hax (there's a command that allows you to absorb spells, everything from ordinary fire to magical ice, lightning or fire is considered a spell, even poison, by the game apparently) and has a HP of infinite, and can potentially have a speed of infinite also as you can just modify that as well.

Aurasuke said:
We're also kind of applying the concept of HP to a broader context of fiction where something like that doesn't really exist.
I'm pretty sure the idea of how many times you can take a punch exists here in the real world, too.

^

Yeah, but what about those who are immortal then? They sure a lot more of a punch than regular people. What about those who are immortal due to being God? Or Regenerationn? Do they have infinite HP because they can't really die? There's a bit of inconsistency here.

Okay what? Demon Homura (even with equalized speed) absolutely shit stomps Sans. She's a reality warper beyond Sans, and is basically prepared for anything that could be thrown at her. Hell, she could just wipe Sans from existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back