• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans (Undertale) VS Homura (Devil Form)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Sans the skeleton by blu3berrystar-d9ev444
Sans the Ma

Cdb7ec4529a8fbd145ba9090d7f0dbfa
The Fallen Angel

-Deja Vu, no?
-Morals Off

-Speed Equilized

-Setting: Setting changes each minute to (DBZ) Hell, Walpurgis Nacht Mikihara City (PMMM), Judgement Hall(UT), Battlefield (Smash Bros),and Deadlands (Marvel Secret War 2015)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I don't think exp cares about context. Just deaths caused, overall.
It's just my reasoning for why killing say toriel or papyrus lends so much EXP ecen though the fights were super short. Since Frisk/Chara were clearly using obserd amounts of determination to kill them it closed them off way more

SomebodyStupid said:
The series is called Madoka Magica, but this is Homura solo
I think he meant he doesn't know the series, considering Madoka's name is kinda in the title.
Thank you, omniscient tentacle god, can you set down your opinion of this too?

Sans has superior time-warping capabilities, last I checked on TV Tropes for both of them.

If Homura can attack right before one of her jumps ends, then maybe she could win. I wouldn't know the answer to that because I gave up by episode four.

My vote is on Sans by default.

Squid peanut said:
does she have any form of exspression in this form or really anything of the sort
Shes insane, don't trust her face.

This battle is literally decided by who hits who first, which is likely going to be within the first few seconds of the battle. Since both parties have morals off, I would say Sans, but just barely. It's more within his fighting style to just cheapshot Homura from all directions before his opponent is even aware the fight started, and KR is going to do quite some damage. On the off-chance he f#$%s this up, it'll be much harder for him to kill Homura.

if she can still express those still work as tells for sans, even more so if she's crazy. I see that she can time manipulate, could she say, freeze time and set up an attack for sans that he couldn't dodge with minimum relativistic speeds?

This battle is literally decided by who hits who first, which is likely going to be within the first few seconds of the battle. Since both parties have morals off, I would say Sans, but just barely. It's more within his fighting style to just cheapshot Homura from all directions before his opponent is even aware the fight started, and KR is going to do quite some damage. On the off-chance he f#$%s this up, it'll be much harder for him to kill Homura.
given how he allways pulled off his opening against Chara without fail or random change, I doubt that he would F up

I should mention, that destroying her soul is kinda imposible, she literally ate hers prior to the complete transformation to her devil form

@Squid, probably, after all she has some massive reality warping feats under her belt and asorbed the same power that made Madoka Nigh-Omniscient

@Azzy, I should mention that its Homura's style to activate her time stop from the get go, just look at her fights against Walpurgisnacht and Mami for example, as well as her almost fight with Sayaka.

SomebodyStupid said:
I should mention, that destroying her soul is kinda imposible, she literally ate hers prior to the complete transformation to her devil form
@Azzy, I should mention that its Homura's style to activate her time stop from the get go, just look at her fights against Walpurgisnacht and Mami for example, as well as her almost fight with Sayaka.
Sans doesn't just attack your soul. He kills your body, as well. Soul attacks are usually just more potent, in Undertale, as that's the culmination of your being.

Anyway, as I said, it's a battle decided by who attacks first, and since speed is equalized and Sans entire style revolves around being cheap and surprising his opponent when they didn't even know the battle had started, I think he's more likely to be the one to get the first shot, but again, as I said, it's definitely not a certain battle, though it's one that will only last a fraction of a secon regardless of the outcome.

Also, now I want to rewatch PMMM. Been way too long.

SomebodyStupid said:
Sans doesn't just attack your soul. He kills your body, as well. Soul attacks are usually just more potent, in Undertale, as that's the culmination of your being.
Anyway, as I said, it's a battle decided by who attacks first, and since speed is equalized and Sans entire style revolves around being cheap and surprising his opponent when they didn't even know the battle had started, I think he's more likely to be the one to get the first shot, but again, as I said, it's definitely not a certain battle, though it's one that will only last a fraction of a secon regardless of the outcome.

Also, now I want to rewatch PMMM. Been way too long.
Ahh yes the body... you should probably rewatch the Elsa Maria VS Sayaka fight or the Mami VS Homura fight, attacks that would normally kill someone, don't.

Sans' (and everyone else in Undertale, really) attacks are far from normal. I'm just pointing out that, with your soul being literally the culmination of everything you are, they destroy you on all levels, not just physically or spiritually.

Sans' (and everyone else in Undertale, really) attacks are far from normal. I'm just pointing out that, with your soul being literally the culmination of everything you are, they destroy you on all levels, not just physically or spiritually.
Yeah, I know, I just wanna mention that any soul manipulation abilities may not have as big of an effect (srry been a while since I played Genocide Run, can't really remember much about his moves except.... Chara) His standard form of attacks would probably kill her, but considering how determined Homura herself is, I'm pretty sure that if he slips up though, she will kill him, even without a few limbs.

SomebodyStupid said:
Yeah, I know, I just wanna mention that any soul manipulation abilities may not have as big of an effect (srry been a while since I played Genocide Run, can't really remember much about his moves except.... Chara) His standard form of attacks would probably kill her, but considering how determined Homura herself is, I'm pretty sure that if he slips up though, she will kill him, even without a few limbs.
^

This, really. There's only one chance to land a kill shot.

^

This, really. There's only one chance to land a kill shot.
The probelm here is that they can both one shot each other when speed is equilized. But if I don't then Sans get stomped. Badly. So I would probably go for inconclusive, as Sans usually cheap shots and Homura usually time stops at the beginning.

Yeah, that sounds right to me, though Devil Homura would definitely stomp with unequalized speed (Sans can't stand up to anyone with immeasurable speed due to not being able to cripple them with blue mode, and IIRC Devil Homura is immeasurable).

Yeah, that sounds right to me, though Devil Homura would definitely stomp with unequalized speed (Sans can't stand up to anyone with immeasurable speed due to not being able to cripple them with blue mode, and IIRC Devil Homura is immeasurable).
Its actually unknown in the profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back