• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Tournament Round 8 Sans vs Super Brainz (grace)

Yeah, that explosion looks big enough to do what you say it does, I suppose. But that dosn't stop him from getting danmaku'd and soulhax'd before he can use it.

And I could say the same thing about his attacks. Nothing stops him from one shorting right off the bat. Explosions are too big. He also has following projectiles. And he can fly and resist sans gravity manipulation. He doesn't need to last long. One shot and flying away to dodging it is all he needs to beat Sans. And Sans isn't going to expect him to be able to fly as he has never faced that before, nore will he expecting target attacks or AOE attacks

his danmaku is physical they are not even intagibles projectiles for first not to be destroyed by his explosive projectiles, super brainz can fly and dodge it with much more facility, besides it does not change that it simply teleport behind sans and shoots it with his explosive projectile.
and still can not dodge his projectile with area damage that pursues his opponent.

Sans leads with boarderline unavoidable danmaku that's more than enough to kill someone who hasn't experienced it before. What's Super Brainz's leading move?

That's not true at all. He leads with a gravity attack followed by bones, which both he avoids by flying up. And He is plenty experienced in fights. Dodging them wouldn't be an issue considering he just lol no with flight. Resisting both his gravity attack and bones.

Super brainz leads with his attacks we brought up.

He leads with that, but then a massive wave of bones and gaster blasters. And there is literally less than a second inbetween these.

His beam attack dosn't have AOE, and as such is easily dodged. When has he led with Super Ultra Ball or similar?

Wrong.

His first attack is a gravity throw down followed by sending bones up, then a wave of bones. And then the gasters. However He has plenty of time between the first and next attacks to just fly up, sand Gravity manipulation doesn't stop hims. So sans tries to throw him down and he just flys up and away. Then flings a ball or a target attack,

@Butter

I literally said that. If by "Plenty of time" you mean less then a second, your right.

When has he led with Super Ultra Ball? Since it's a special move, he seems way more likely to lead with lasers or melee.

You are VERY wrong there. That if totally totally wrong. There at at leas 2 seconds before he actually summons the bone wall attack. Which brainz can still fly over. Fight starts. Sans tries his gravity and Brainz flys up and away

And it's hard to tell what he opens opens with. He just opens with energy attacks all the time. It may be a ball. It may be a target attack. Sans is dead regardless too it.!

Two seconds means jack all in a fast paced fight like this. He still will struggle to dodge the wave of bones and gaster blasters.

An overwealming amount of Super Brainz's attacks are not Super Ultra Ball. As such, his leading move is very likely not to be Super Ultra Ball. Super Ultra Ball and Super Multi Ball are literally his only win conditions, as there's no way he's outlasting Sans' stamina before he dies. Also, you haven't added my vote to the counter yet.

https://***************.to/Comic/Plants-vs-Zombies-Garden-Warfare/Issue-

both in comics and in games leads with its rays, flight, and its explosive projectiles, can even create sonic applause, to move away the bones or simply destroy it with it.
Since bean story you can see that this leads with all the above.

You act as if Brainz is just gonna stand there. No. This is a fight. Of course he is gonna react and fight. You can't use the "oh sans wouldn't just stand there" and then act like Brainz would just stand there. It takes no time for him to take flight and fly away. So no. It doesn't matter that it's 2 seconds

That's literally not the only attack that one shots: we have been over and showed above there are target based attacks with his lasers, and he has 2 types of ultra balls he can use.

And you are so very wrong to say that his only win condition. That's just wrong beyond belief. He had plenty of ways to win. All his attacks could tag sans. And he has flight which sans hasn't ever faced before and has no counter too

@TUHT

Your link leads to more or less nothing. What a player character does in gameplay means more or less nothing. Cutscenes matter far more.

Show me proof that Super Brainz leads with one of his ball attacks over 50% of the time, and he wins. Otherwise, Sans wins more times out of ten.

Let me put this in blunt terms.

If Super Brainz chooses to lead with anything but one of his ball moves, he loses.

No he doesn't. You have no reason to counter flight. Your only reason is straight up wrong, you are speaking like he somehow needs more than 2 seconds to just fly up. Which is instant. He doesn't need to charge or anything. To fly. He just flys. And you can't say "well. There's only 2 seconds too" because 2 seconds is plenty of time for him to do the move that is done instantly. Sans can't counter flight. And Super could easily snipe him.

Once. Literally once. If you can prove that, out of LITERALLY ALL of his scripted fights (Or parts of such) he leads with the ball more often, then you'd convince me.

The cutscene you showed me shows two out of three Super Brainz not using Super Ultra Ball. As such, Brainz still loses.

Or he could do the heroic kick which propells himself right at the enemy that deals damage. First few seconds he could do just that and catch sans off guard since they both have far different reaction times

Dear lord. Am I on Death Battle Fanon wiki? Beacause that's where your arguements seem to be coming from.

@Metal They do have far different reaction times. Sans' are better. Significantly better. He's the only character in his game capable of dodging.

@Butter Sans' moves are all projectiles. They don't care much about flight. Super can't snipe Sans. That's not how it works.

or if we also ignore that he can also telestraport behind sans and shoot him ignoring all the danmakus that are clearly physical and can be destroyed by his fireball attack.
eh even does not prevent super brainz from being able as said before repelling all his danmaku and sans himself with a shock wave created by his applause.
and it's funny that puts other superbrainz when we are using is the normal.
when in the game we are shown that it has a very different personality.

He is a fighting character. In comics he opens with his Asher and energy based attacks. In games the player chooses. But again. It doesn't matter what he opens cause you yet to counter target based attacks. And to uyet to counter flight. Your only argument for flight is 100 percent wrong, like Brainz is just gonna stand there and let himself be hit. The moment the fight starts, Sans tries Gravity manipulation and it fails cause Super brainz flys away. Then uses an onslaught of Lasers from the air. Target attacks or AOE attacks. Doesn't matter which. Sans is not gonna be able I take him down from the air

@Butter

Has he ever used Super Ultra Ball in the comics?

I don't need to counter flight. It's barely a factor.

I'm not saying Brainz is going to let himself be hit. I'm saying Sans won't miss because Danmaku exists.

@TUHT

Sans' attacks are Magic. They arn't physical.

Telestraport means very little since Sans has literally dodged attacks while asleep.

It doesn't matter if he does. That literally doesn't matter. If he uses target attacks or Balls of explosion. He always uses his lasers. That's something he definitely does across all canons. Sans can dodge forever, and Stat cut BTW. Another thing which screws sans over as it makes him weaker and slower.

And you are wrong. 100 percent wrong. If he is flying. He literally can be sniping sans and with mobility dodge or destroy sans attacks. And Sans isn't use to fighting someone who can fly, and who can lol no his gravity manipulation. And on top of that. The fight doesn't last long after he flies, cause Sans wouldn't except that and get attacks from above. Sans would be an easy target

Which doesn't work. Against Flight. He can literally just fly up. And then he isn't in sans attack range anymore. Sans Damaku only works if he can get his opponent in it. But if he literally can fly away from it before Sans can do anything about it. On top of that, he wouldn't expect it, giving him more Time to get away. And Sans can't counter.

Whatever. I'm done arguing with these Cartoon Fight Club level arguements. Another Sans loss is just a drop in the pond at this point. I can always get this removed later.

comics are before gw 2, obviously we can't take this as an argument that he didn't use super fireball in his attack being that at that time he was a completely different character to the current one.
and that they are magic does not make it intagible there is magic that is physical many times the only one that has demonstrated intagibilidad is napstablook.

The Smashor said:
Whatever. I'm done arguing with these Cartoon Fight Club level arguements. Another Sans loss is just a drop in the pond at this point. I can always get this removed later.
The peak of Vs debate. You just being insulting. You have failed to counter several arguments and insult us. If you are going to start that kind of trash talk. I'll talk to Staff about that.

And just cause you disagree. Doesn't mean this will get removed. Reasons are valid.

TUHTPeaSkull12 said:
comics are before gw 2, obviously we can't take this as an argument that he didn't use super fireball in his attack being that at that time he was a completely different character to the current one.
and that they are magic does not make it intagible there is magic that is physical many times the only one that has demonstrated intagibilidad is napstablook.
Also note that SB fought way stronger magic users in those comics. Like the Rose

Robot972 said:
Except that Sans is still more than capable of dodging or teleporting out of the way.
Target attacks. Can't dodge those. AOE attacks. Couldn't dodge those. Normal laser attacks are constant and would require him to constantly move and tire him out quickly, assuming he even notices it's constant too and it doesn't tag him anyway

And he never teleports dodges. Not in character to do so.

They said that sans doesn't occupy the teleport in the form of dodging so that's already covered.
If it dodges normally, it will be affected by the area damage of the super fireball.
And no, nothing was really said for the arguments in favor of super brainz, it was not said how he leads with the teleport, his attack with the ability to chase others, and the fact that he can fly and attack from a distance which sans cannot reach with his attacks, he could simply start with his super kick and hit sans as he did not say anything about how far this two have.

You should. You really should. If I can end this Messenger fight today. I will post this evil fight and go to sleep. Letting the explosion of debate go. (Hopefully)

Back