• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans takes on a vampire from the 1800s

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Dio stops time and beats the shit out of him.
I dunno... it really comes down to who hits first. If Sans goes straight ahead with his strongest attack, DIO gets massacred

Timesmashaperil said:
If Sans goes straight ahead with his strongest attack, DIO stops time, dodges it, and proceeds to beat Sans into a fine powder afterwards.
DIO has no resistance to Soul manipulation. He'd be too busy getting tossed around while being boned to stop time. Like how he tried to stop time when SP drived a fist into his head, preventing the time stop.

I'm pretty sure that only happened because SP resisted his time stop. Either way, DIO only needs a moment to get it off, and when he does, it's game over for Sans.

TheArsenal1212 said:
DIO has no resistance to Soul manipulation. He'd be too busy getting tossed around while being boned to stop time. Like how he tried to stop time when SP drived a fist into his head, preventing the time stop.
Also it seems like gravity stops working like usual when time is stopped, as shown as DIO floats in stopped time/

If you look at the scene where Dio gets punched out of time stop, you see that time stops, Star Platinum uses that 1-2 seconds it has to punch Dio, Dio receives brain damage, and then time resumes.

Time begins to stop but the *sound* effect never finishes implying it never actually happened.

Gravity Manip brings DIO back to the ground anyway

Yeah slightly but the sound effect doesn't fully go through, implying it was stopping but never truly stopped. Characters can move during this process before being slowed down enough to frozen when this screen is gray and the sound effects stops.

I get that guys

But in this instance, the fact hat it never finished implies time was never fully stopped in this specific circumstance

Tbf, now that I thought about it, Sans vs. Part 4 Jotaro should probably be removed.

Regardless, Dio would still win this match with relative ease.

Dio uses The World to stop time then crushes Sans to death with a steam roller. Going with Dio here on this one.

Back