• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans takes on a Pokemon

I truly do not understand why "Sans vs Someone thousands of times (or in some cases, quadrillions of times) stronger and more durable than Sans" fights like these happen. Sans is 8C. Hypno is High 6C. How is Sans even going to hurt Hypno in the slightest, especially when Hypno is dozens of thousands of times stronger and more durable than he is? And that's not even including Hypno's Hypnosis, Precognition, and Status Effect Inducement.

Hypno could use Hypnosis + Dream Eater, or Poison Gas, or Nightmare, or Future Sight, or Swagger, or Flatter to 1 shot Sans, and he could buff himself with Meditate, Nasty Plot, and Psych-Up. He can also prevent Sans from using some of his moves with Disable.

Massive mismatch. Voting Hypno

Mickey1940 said:
I truly do not understand why "Sans vs Someone thousands of times (or in some cases, quadrillions of times) stronger and more durable than Sans" fights like these happen. Sans is 8C. Hypno is High 6C. How is Sans even going to hurt Hypno in the slightest, especially when Hypno is dozens of thousands of times stronger and more durable than he is?
Because Durability Negation thanks to his SOUL Magic.

Yeah, Sans is practically desigined to fight opponents thousands of times stronger then himself with the combonation of Dura Neg and Spatial manip/teleportation. That being said, I still think this might be a missmatch. With speed equalized Hypno's precog will be next to impossible to get around. Add to that sleep and poison inducement and Sans is a sitting duck. Typically opponents with even a moderate amount of hax tend to beat out Sans. Example. Also, Sans already lost to Gengar and Gengar is a way better pokemon so...

Forget thousands of times stronger. Sans' hax let him fight foes that are potentially multiple infinites stronger than him.

The Smashor said:
Forget thousands of times stronger. Sans' hax let him fight foes that are potentially multiple infinites stronger than him.
I thought we clarified that Frisk wasn't multiversal when he fought Sans.

In fact the only multiversal feat in the Genocide run was done by Chara.

Starter Pack

If Sans's opponent also had teleportation, wouldn't that fight be a massive stomp against Sans?

@Mickey1940 I know you asked Starter Pack, but I'll throw my 2 cents at ya anyway.

That really depends on a lot of factors, but to simplify well assume speed is equal and the opponent as basic teleportation. Sans' teleportation is lowkey spatial manipulation. He can teleport himself, his attacks, his opponent and theroretically his opponents ranged attacks. A teleporting opponent would make the fight harder, but certianly not a stomp.

ok then, so about his Soul Attacks, would they be able to hurt someone like Anime Merged Zamasu or Anime Beerus, who should have their own soul durability due to DBZ's concept of the dead having their own bodies?

I guess that would be something more like resistance to soul manip, which I'm pretty sure is not something we just give to all DB characters, so if you wanted to argue that you'd needto make a CRT.

Back