• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Except, let's be real, it's not Rastakhan Sans needs to worry about.

Sans has prior knowledge on Ol' Bwonsamdi

Speed Equal

Start 5 meters away

Battle takes place on Char (Starcraft)

King Rastakhan: 0

Sans: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Rushing for melee

Yeah he's one of those characters where the man himself doesn't actually matter all that much, it's who he can bring with him that's the problem
What stops Sans from attacking first with Law hax?

Does he have experience with danmaku on Sans level?

So if he attacks then he gets damaged too? That's what i understood

Also Sans has Social influence that works against rampaging murderers
No it's uh, it's closer to Sans has to straddle a thin line between damaging Rastakhan enough to incap him... but not enough to piss off Bwonsamdi.

And Rastakhan eats social Influencing from a fake Old God. Who can still rather easily drive bitches insane.

This is complicated for me then, Who is Bwonsamdi?

Oh
The Loa of Death, and a guy who kind of has soul hax potent enough to deal with Cosmology shit, but for right now it's only layered.

...I actually don't remember where I put Bwonsamdi's layers at.

So sans has to incap the guy without hurting too much so whatever the hell that guy is does not help him? Is that the deal?

His inevitable end is the ability he has with cosmology thing?
The "With Bwonsamdi" checklist is only what Rastakhan gets from Bwonsamdi.

Bwonsamdi doesn't have a profile even though I actually prefer him to Rastakhan BECAUSE he deals with Cosmology... which is Tier 1. And not out and approved yet.

Call me lazy but I don't want to edit 5 billion profiles when the time comes.
So sans has to incap the guy without hurting too much so whatever the hell that guy is does not help him? Is that the deal?
Oh Bwonsamdi will help Rastakhan, but he's not about to immediately Body sans if shit don't get spooky for his desire of keeping Troll Souls around

The "With Bwonsamdi" checklist is only what Rastakhan gets from Bwonsamdi.

Bwonsamdi doesn't have a profile even though I actually prefer him to Rastakhan BECAUSE he deals with Cosmology... which is Tier 1. And not out and approved yet.

Call me lazy but I don't want to edit 5 billion profiles when the time comes.
I see XD
Oh Bwonsamdi will help Rastakhan, but he's not about to immediately Body sans if shit don't get spooky for his desire of keeping Troll Souls around
Sans will kill him in under 3 seconds if rastakan gets hitted + the fact bwonsamdi won't expect it because he doesn't know Sans abilities

Doesn't that work?

I see XD

Sans will kill him in under 3 seconds if rastakan gets hitted + the fact bwonsamdi won't expect it because he doesn't know Sans abilities

Doesn't that work?
Like, currently, he's got at least a single layer on his soul hax(Cause I dont feel like going out to gather all proof of layers), but Sans lacks any and all layers so he kinda gets bodied if he tries to contest Bwonsamdi

Bwonsamdi can protect souls on a thought-based basis, he did it for Talanji(I think) in the novel I forget the name of for the life of me, and he can also Power Null on a thought-based basis- which is to say, a serious Bwonsamdi stomps sans even if Sans attacks him(Cause Mueh'zala couldn't **** up Bwonsamdi's soul... and Mueh'zala has better Soul Manipulation then Ol' Bwonsamdi), but Bwonsamdi doesn't really care about Incapping/even killing his followers(How do you think Rastakhan karked it?)

Like, currently, he's got at least a single layer on his soul hax(Cause I dont feel like going out to gather all proof of layers), but Sans lacks any and all layers so he kinda gets bodied if he tries to contest Bwonsamdi
Boi op asf
Bwonsamdi can protect souls on a thought-based basis, he did it for Talanji(I think) in the novel I forget the name of for the life of me, and he can also Power Null on a thought-based basis- which is to say, a serious Bwonsamdi stomps sans even if Sans attacks him(Cause Mueh'zala couldn't ***** up Bwonsamdi's soul... and Mueh'zala has better Soul Manipulation then Ol' Bwonsamdi), but Bwonsamdi doesn't really care about Incapping/even killing his followers(How do you think Rastakhan karked it?)
What can Sans even do here then?

Now that i gave a 2nd look on rastakhan, The boi has massibly hypersonic+ reactions and attack speed he will speedblitz Sans so hard it's not even funny, Not even his Danmaku won't do any good here?

Granted Sans can kill him in seconds but won't bwonsamdi get pissed because the fight ended too soon?

What can Sans even do here then?

Now that i gave a 2nd look on rastakhan, The boi has massibly hypersonic+ reactions and attack speed he will speedblitz Sans so hard it's not even funny, Not even his Danmaku won't do any good here?

Granted Sans can kill him in seconds but won't bwonsamdi get pissed because the fight ended too soon?
Meter his usage of his magic

That's why speed is equalized

Sans kills by soul nuking, that's what Bwonsamdi takes issue with

Meter his usage of his magic
Reducing the amount of attacks won't do any good for Sans
That's why speed is equalized
Reaction speed and Combat speed don't get equalized, Because there were some matches like Sans vs DBZ where they say gaster blasters are faster even with speed equalized
Sans kills by soul nuking, that's what Bwonsamdi takes issue with
Thats passive, Sans can't do anything about that

Reducing the amount of attacks won't do any good for Sans

Reaction speed and Combat speed don't get equalized, Because there were some matches like Sans vs DBZ where they say gaster blasters are faster even with speed equalized

Thats passive, Sans can't do anything about that
Kinda will

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc." ~ Versus Thread Rules

he kinda can. I'd imagine getting your soul damaged would hurt like hell, and Papyrus can hold back enough to not outright kill Frisk and just knock them out

Kinda will
Hm
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc." ~ Versus Thread Rules
Why the hell people be saying faster attacks or reactions don't get equalized then, How dahell did Sans even won with reaction speed equalized .-.
he kinda can. I'd imagine getting your soul damaged would hurt like hell, and Papyrus can hold back enough to not outright kill Frisk and just knock them out
Voting Sans then

@DaReaperMan How fast does bwonsamdi get bored? How is his personality like
Probably not very easily cause he's still torturing Zalazane for pissing him off well over a decade later lol
19 damage would hurt like a bitch then Sans can just stall with his “special attack” which locks the opponent in one place
Rastakhan does have a damn good pain tolerance... hm... this is definitely interesting...

Whoever told you that is making a big assumption-
I got it accepted bozo 🗿

Basically after a long CRT we concluded that the best assumption to make on the Flowey feat was to say KR works on the body, the quotes of KR also imply it since its talking about our veins and stuff

Does he like skeleton puns tho 🤔

Pain Tolerance for his soul? Do we assume soul pain is the same as body pain?
He hasn't made a pun so unknown

Don't know if we treat it the same or not, I assume it's just... pain.

Back