• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans lost too much, now death is after him.

Hmm, a Sans thread where they're the same tier? That's rare.

Is the Grim Reaper's death shtick on contact or what?

It happen when they swing their scythe. It is ranged tough.

It likes to be drammatic and taunt enemies tough, so yeah.

Ok, so Grim Reaper starts by taunting and immediately gets a danmaku of bones + gaster blasters firing at him with superior range. I'm assuming that he doesn't use teleportation in combat based on the description.

So Sans via a much stronger lead which will drop the Grim Reaper in a second or two, and gravity manip to keep the Grim reaper at bay.

Edit: Just noticed type 8, what's that based off

Concept of death. He litirally cannot die (nor can anyone in the games) without him killing it.

He has no regen tough, so taking away his schyte and ripping him apart is enough to win.

He can still damage people with stuff like blue magic.

But yeah, normal attacks won't help as much

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
In that case I'm not sure Sans can deliver that kinda physical harm before tireing out.
I'm voteing for Death. Sans is gonna spam bones to begin with and likely won't pull out Blue hax fast enough to do any signifigant damage before exausting himself.

Sans' only option seems to be slaming Death around so hard and so much that it just falls apart, and I'm not convinced he can do that before tireing out.

He needs to slam it till it looses it's schyte, not to death.

And he can slam a 7-C to 1 HP (even if fully healed) after a prolonged fight

Is Death incaped by loseing his Sythe? Do either disappear? Why can't it just go pick it up when Sans becomes exausted? Execpt he can't kill a 7-C with that move. No matter the health, Frisk/Chara won't die.

It becomes unable to reap souls.

he can slam a 7-C to 1 HP. That isd more than enough to rip apart an 8-C. And he leaves you alive willingly

Frisk not dying to Sans' gravity slamming is probably game mechanics. It'd be a dick move to have Sans do 30-odd guaranteed, unavoidable damage that can kill you

Extremely unlikely and ooc for Sans to leave you alive willingly. The shtick with him not ending his turn was a last resort

Ricsi-viragosi said:
And he leaves you alive willingly
No, not at that point in the game. That's very out of character that far into it all. His whole goal is to discourage the player from contiueing. It probably is game mechanics, but I still think it's indicative of the power left in his slams at that point.

He litirally gives up at that point. And no, it is not. He can still hurt a 7-C until they are nearly dead.

Yeah Death FRA.

just continuing that Sans loss streak oof

Was there a vote for Sans? If not then this can just be added.

Ah. Just saw.

Alright, Grace begins then.

Back