• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans KR

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It's just a poison effect that affects the Soul instead of the body.
So...How do we quantify it xD

By this logic,resistance to soul manip is useless?

He can cause massive amounts of damage slowly. So think of it this way: Lets say the 99 health Frisk represent a planet and everytime he loses 1 point of health, a country is blown off. Get it?

Anderson2003 said:
He can cause massive amounts of damage slowly. So think of it this way: Lets say the 99 health Frisk represent a planet and everytime he loses 1 point of health, a country is blown off. Get it?
Yet you get killed in a second :v

That however, is not KR. KR is the purple thing that fazes out slowly. Dying quickly means you were incopetent in his fight and CONSTANTLY got hit again, causing bonus damage and augmenting the KR levels.

Anderson2003 said:
And Frisk is dozens of times weaker than Chara. Frisk at his peak can lose to Sans but oneshots Asgore. Chara at her peak destroys reality. Huge cap there.
Seems like Mettaton and Undyne got downgraded only because azathoth was tired of always debunking and explaining the same thing...

Anonimoe7875 said:
Anderson2003 said:
And Frisk is dozens of times weaker than Chara. Frisk at his peak can lose to Sans but oneshots Asgore. Chara at her peak destroys reality. Huge cap there.
Seems like Mettaton and Undyne got downgraded only because azathoth was tired of always debunking and explaining the same thing...
</div>
Lol

I am tired of that outlier

I like how assuming is proving. Also, there is a difference and it's not a "name thing". Player at the Genocide Run isn't the being we see at the end. Chars says that clearly. She also says SHE only came back due to us, so no, the reality feat is hers not the Players.

So, Metta is a human killing robot, make him universe level. Better make Vegeta from the Cell Saga more than that, he has a BIG BANG attack. Undyne scaled to a feat that she shouldn't be able to scale herself to and Mettaton is pure assumption.

Mettaton was universal because even through he was far weaker than Chara he still would be able to scale to very strong humans which already proved to be able to reach universal level it's clearly completely diferent from vegeta case

Also if you want to continue to argue about it contact Azathoth at his wall these character where already changed and i've only posted a link

YEAH, but ge shouldn't. When has he proven that Alphys truly managed to create something as powerful as humans and that would ACTUALLY beat them other than his name?

I would gladly, but the characters were already downgraded due to my thread. He would have to attempt to upgrade them for me to care. Otherwise, it's futile.

Alphys already know the humans powers due to determination and the humans soul, she "discovered" the determination and studied it and the humans souls also she already know things like alternative universes and the barrier dura, so it's very likely that she is a credible scientific source.

I've already said he could freely say why they were universal but just accepted it because it was morre "safer" and the wiki don't get the same argument over and over again. also it would be better if you did that so this thread don't get morre derailed than already is because i am not expert at that Undyne and Mettaton topic

1. The same Alphys that lied about anime and failed at generally everything she did, from Amalgamates, to Flowey and so on? 2. No, that still doesn't prove anything. 3. He could, he said it many times and every single time I had to say the same thing that broke both arguments and you guys fail to understand that Undyne doesn't scale to Chara, the one that busted reality and Mettaton is just pure assuming. 4. No, I won't do so because the wiki has fixed its mistakes due to me. I will only debate more about it when a stubborn lil headache say the same arguments I've broken before and I have to break em again. Read the thread again, then. It would play off the same.

I try, but when I have to correct the same WRONG scaling at least 5 times in a thread and someone touches it up again, it isn't easy.

I lost my chill. I apologize for that. But I sure hope you understood now.

5? i through i was the only one :v

Character like Mettaton and Undyne definitely shouldn't scale to Chara

But well... is there a reason why this thread is still open?

Anonimoe7875 said:
Mettaton was universal because even through he was far weaker than Chara he still would be able to scale to very strong humans which already proved to be able to reach universal level it's clearly completely diferent from vegeta case
Also if you want to continue to argue about it contact Azathoth at his wall these character where already changed and i've only posted a link
Mettaton was never and ever Universal.He will not even tank an Universal attack lol

Such nonsense.

Juggerton said:
Mettaton was never and ever Universal.He will not even tank an Universal attack lol

Such nonsense.

So you are saying he can't be universal because he don't look that strong? also nobody ever said Mettaton can tank a universal attack...

nonsense would be low 2C Asriel/Chara :p

But seriosly why is everyone assuming i am truly arguing for 2C Mettaton?

My first 2 posts were clearly jokes (If you didn't get it then sorry for the misunderstanding) and then Anderson started arguing with me like if i was seriosly arguing for 2C Mettaton...

Anonimoe7875 said:
So you are saying he can't be universal because he don't look that strong? also nobody ever said Mettaton can tank a universal attack...

nonsense would be low 2C Asriel/Chara :p

But seriosly why is everyone assuming i am truly arguing for 2C Mettaton?

My first 2 posts were clearly jokes (If you didn't get it then sorry for the misunderstanding) and then Anderson started arguing with me like if i was seriosly arguing for 2C Mettaton...
I don't get it lel.

Multiversal Chara and Asriel don't make any sense lel.I won't debate this subject for now.It will be up sooner.

Well back at the thread main goal...

I personally think Sans attack Frisk soul then affecting Chara due to they hijacking it?

Anonimoe7875 said:
Well back at the thread main goal...
I personally think Sans attack Frisk soul then affecting Chara due to they hijacking it?
Imo,he only affects her soul because Chara doesn't have one.

Hijacking it means nothing tbh.Especially when she is not in control when you fight sans

Anonimoe, I started arguing because I had to argue SERIOUSLY on that subject for a whole thread because people wouldnt understand that there is no evidence that Mettaton is multiversal, that Undyne doesnt scale to RealityBusting Chara (or lv20 Player for that matter) and that Mettaton being a "human killer machine" doesn't make him Multiverse Level. I had to repeat it many times. I literally added a photo for the Player, and what you can do in all routes and what Chara does in the Genocide Ending for comparison. Thats why I took it seriously. BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE DID BEFORE YOU.

Multiversal Chara and Asriel do make sense, Chara destroyed countless timelines and Asriel is even more powerful than that (I mean, Omega Flowey was said to be stronger than Chara and Asriel is basically Omega Flowey with a bonus SOUL).

To explain everything you guys asked on this thread, almost all attacks in Undertale are directed to ones SOUL, even if they are physical. Our SOUL is the red heart we play as during battles. Even those physical attacks of the monsters hurt our SOUL, such as Undyne's spears.

Sans manipulates your SOUL and attacks it like all other monsters, but he doesnt do more than 1 damage at a time. He causes 1 damage per hit in his bones (which goes up to 30 per second due to the FPS) and adds KR, which is a purple meter. Your health doesnt decrease instantly other than that 1 damage per hit, but it adds a poison effect that slowly causes, say, 70 damage, for instance.

Sans manipulates FRISK/Player, though. Chara didnt have a SOUL, her SOUL was fused with Asriel and both were destroyed when he died. She only comes back because of your determination and killing, that restores her SOUL and makes her come back to life with her twisted, unimaginable amounts of Determination. Chara "influenced" us into doing what we did and shares thought with us throughout the genocide run with the Red Letters (even though we always had a choice and it was our own doing, not truly Chara's fault).

tl;dr Frisk =/= Chara, Sans attacks the SOUL of Frisk, not Chara. Sans' KR is the purple debuff, Multiversal Mettaton and Undyne is BS but Asriel and Chara are fine.

I dont think so. I believe I have made myself very clear with what had to be said. If thats it and there is no other question, this can be closed.

SOULs are the very culmination of your being. Human SOULs are incredibly powerful. When a monster noms them, they get incredibly stronger. Flowey with Human SOULs mentioned that with them, he'd surpass Chara. He also outperformed Chara's feat and was said to be LV 9999, which should be above Chara (even though she is never given a lv).

He talk to Genocide Frisk which youself already said "Is dozen of times weaker than Chara"

How is Flowey LV superior to Chara if they are never given LV?

It think it would be a saffer explanation the control over the entire game but it's already at his profile

Flowey's LV is 9999 and he is stated to be stronger than her, so we can deduce that hers is lower.

Yes, but I mean Omega Flowey. Normal Flowey is weaker than Chara and GenoFrisk, but way stronger than Asgore and Toriel, for instance.

He has many feats during his battle which outrank Chara in general.

Yeah

LV 9999, Statement, Crashes the game multiples times, Far superior to Neutral Frisk which is one of the main sources of Chara powers...

There isn't much to understand, really. O. Flowey outranks him in everyway. Then, PaciFrisk fights Asriel at his MAX power with unimaginable determination and Asriel is the most powerful other than Annoying Dog. Chara is below O. Flowey in every way but is tons of tiers above anyone else.

Back