• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sans vs Thunder McQueen

McQueen is bloodlusted, Sans is in character but intent to kill. Speed Equalised

Es Sans
Fighting someone weaker than himself for once

Thunder mcqueen meme
fingers crossed I don't get banned for another jojo meme

Dood

Smol question.

Sans' attacks affect the soul, rite? Then wouldnt he be able to destroy HtH and kill Mcqueen at the same time?

PaChi2 said:
Dood

Smol question.

Sans' attacks affect the soul, rite? Then wouldnt he be able to destroy HtH and kill Mcqueen at the same time?
Hth fortunately was given and noy actually mcqueen himself. Otherwise yeah. That would have worked naybe.

PaChi2 said:
I meant destroying HtH directly no indirectly by killing Mcqueen.
HtH can't be destroyed that way, the only physical presence it has are propellers that appear on those whom the damage are being shared with, and I can't imagine those deal any damage to McQueen when attacked.

HtH can't be destroyed that way, the only physical presence it has are propellers that appear on those whom the damage are being shared with, and I can't imagine those deal any damage to McQueen when attacked.

>Cant be destroyed that way.

Proof?

Because otherwise its just like any other stand. And I never said that destroying HtH would harm Mcqueen.

it doesn't have any actual presence. look at the picture on his profile. it does not exist inside McQueen, no more than a stand like milagro man exists in its host or targets. its simply not that kind of stand.

"Any Other Stand"

there are more than one kind of stand my guy. Stands such as Milagro Man, Strength, Suger Mountain Spring (kinda, I'm still not entirely sure), Schott Key #1, and Scary Monsters to an extent. They exist more as an anomoly or technique then anything that has a presence. Highway to Hell is like these, there are properllers that sometimes appear to show that the stand is taking effect (sometimes), nothing that really has anything grounded or that has something that could be attacked

I mean. It exists inside of Mcqueen. Pucci literally put it inside of him.

Back