• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sans' durability

The only way I see Sans being Small Building Level is if walking in Hotland was that level, because of the heat there.

However, there is no point in him being that either. If we were to consider their 1 DEF status (which apparently in profiles are not considered for them, as in Amalgamas or other monsters that are virtually more resistant than monsters with a higher DEF) it would be even more confusing for beings like Froggit who are more resistant than him.

I don't see how Sans shouldn't be Unknow in his attributes, since even the Monster Kid is physically superior to him.

Hotland is Wall level not Small building level,his Magic also blocked an attack from Omega Flowey, but I'm uncertain if this was Papyrus or Sans, it's also an Outliar, but whatever.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Well then he would be unknown physically, and small building level with magic, or something like that,Alphys also gets the same thing
Yes. That's what we are arguing. At least I think we are. Unknown since we can't properly scale him to small building unless he uses projectiles and magic.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Hotland is Wall level not Small building level,his Magic also blocked an attack from Omega Flowey, but I'm uncertain if this was Papyrus or Sans, it's also an Outliar, but whatever.
That was them both Iirc. But if Hotlands is wall level, can you link where you got that? It may just be heat resistance. It may be a fitting place to put him since he backwards scales do much

Buttersamuri said:
Adem Warlock69 said:
That was them both Iirc. But if Hotlands is wall level, can you link where you got that? It may just be heat resistance. It may be a fitting place to put him since he backwards scales do much
Probably because the glass and water evaporated from one moment to the next. If I'm not mistaken, glass boils from 2500┬░C

Oh that thing. I think that was accepted as a Gag or just Heat resistance. Considering things like ice have existed in The hotlands for a moment, even though if it was that hot, it would be vapor instantly.

So does everyone agree?

Sans Unknow physically, at most Small Building Level (or Wall Level) with magic?

Because the only thing we have is him affecting Frisk with a power that does damage if the person has killed, and a likely act of defense against Flowey's attack. And, of course, the Hotland part which is doubtful

Lord JJJ said:
Sans is wall level via upscaling from Snowdrake's mother, she can be wall level via sheer size
Using a giant Calculator. I found someone who's 20 feet would barely be wall level. Their jump would provide 33.456 Kilojoules. Double baseline. And I'm almost certain that Snowdrakes size isn't 20 feet or above

If he durability gets knocked down from small building, plenty more people one shot him now. Considering Small building one shots him and he can't scale to that degree of durability, anyone who's small building would now yeet him with one attack.

Sry for being like the hundredth person to **** up sans' KD. anyway, yeah that change to his stats seems reasonable to me

No worries. I've made this thread like 2 or 3 times trying to downgrade his durability for those same reasons. they just went unnoticed or ignored

7-B Striking Strength and 10-C durability, (We're saying she can physically strike (And thus withstand the recoil of her own 7-B attacks) with far more energy then she can withstand)

I mean, if nothing is left to suggest and everyone agreed on a tier, I think you can ask a moderator to add the change or add yourself if it's unlocked.

Soupywolf5 said:
7-B Striking Strength and 10-C durability, (We're saying she can physically strike (And thus withstand the recoil of her own 7-B attacks) with far more energy then she can withstand)
Off topic, but thats just with her limbs. The body itself is the 10-C durability.

well if anybody knows who to dm, that'd be a good idea. I certainly do not know who that would be though

Sans should actually have Durability below even Wall level, Monster kid who is more durable than Sans, stated he would have died from a fall that was calculated to be around baseline Wall level

Back