• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sans' durability

yeah I think we're going with unknown physically, but wall to small building level with the use of magic, since one of his bone attacks was able to block one of flowy's projectiles

Small building with magic is fine. Just small building. He easily can hurt frisk, even end game. So his attacks are definitely small building, his durability is just below wall

I don't think his attacks hurting endgame frisk means that cuz of the whole durability negation thing where his attacks always deal 1 damage no matter what, but the actual durability of a bone is shown to be enough to tank friendliness pellets, so there's that. Also, I feel like either whimsun or moldsmall would be weaker than monster kid, but I would need to double check that

And to be fair, Sans never attacks his opponents by punching them with his fists, he uses bones only. So that should be more evidence.

... sooo. Who's gettin them? I suppose it should be me, but I have no idea who to contact

What are the conclusions here and why?

Antvasima said:
What are the conclusions here and why?
Due to a lack of evidence to back up the scaling, Frisks capability to one shot Sans and monsters stronger than him at any point in the game, even from the very start, and since monsters that are stronger than Sans have been threatened by notably weaker things. A Wall level downgrade to Sans durability. His attacks are projectiles which also don't take effect on his physical body. And Monster kid. Who has twice Sans Stats, was threatened from a fall that has been calced at wall in the past. Monster kid also is Vastly weaker than Undyne, who has the small building feat. So that's about why.

Can his profile be unlocked momentarily while I apply this?

a separate thread should also be made to discuss what threads should stay or be removed. As this would effect many if not all fights.

I have unlocked the Sans page. Tell me here when you are done.

I have done so. I imagine with the change, a someone may likely have an issue. But I linked this thread in the summary, so they can come here and say if there's any problems. We should leave this open for the time being. Both in case any others bring issues with the downgraded and to discuss which other monsters feel the effects of this downgrade. Such as Monster Kid, who is threatened by a wall level fall.'

I'm also going to be making a thread to discuss what fights should be removed due to this downgrade. Though this shall be separate from this thread.

I think you should add the Goner Line if instead of saving M.K you attack Undyne, and you would also need to downgrade his Physically AP and add a new one for his Magic attacks or just remove the Physically

Also wouldn't Unknown be better for the Time being?

Adem Warlock69 said:
I think you should add the Goner Line if instead of saving M.K you attack Undyne, and you would also need to downgrade his Physically AP and add a new one for his Magic attacks
I mean. Adding a physical stat seems pointless since he doesn't fight like that. We could make a note that he is Small Building with Magic and Projectiles. Not physically

Well. That's what needs to be discussed. How far does this downgrade reach. Which monsters can stay at Small building. And which ones get wall debuffed

Shouldn't he be like 'Wall Level' in physical attack, since his resistance is like this?

Like, your DEF and ATK are the same. Wouldn't that be an indication that your physical power is comparable to your endurance?

Should I re-lock the Sans page? Also, what is left to do here?

Yes. It can be relocked. The changes have been applied. If there is any changes or issues, we will ask At that point for it to be applied.'

And to discuss which monsters (suck as monster kid for example), will be debuffed to wall as well due to lack of scaling to frisk. And leave open for a little to see if anyone has issue with Sans debuff.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Back