• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans ability to see levels

In this thread we had an issue come up on Sans being able to see Levels. This got me to thinking if legit, that would mean a good few amount of characters should also have Clairvoyance as an ability since they can gather how strong or weak someone is.

Is it just game mechanics (I partly think so but its undertale), or should we add this for Sans and Frisk?

just gonna point out that everyone other than sans was unaware of it, with the possible exeption of flowey and chara, whos the embodyment of it

Sans Can See Your LV By Telling If You Killed Everyone Or Not Heck He Can Even Tell How Many Times He Killed You By Just Looking At Your Facial Expression

Jamesthetaker said:
I think you guys should change it to "Undertale Monster Ability To See Souls".

i mean, sans is the only one who can see lv, though the other monsters can see souls if the homing attacks are anything to go by

i mean, yiu can, i dont know how much attention it would get though, you might want to inform someone like azatoth about it

Back