• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, Rimuru dies and he gets revived because Veldora is alive

Veldora dies and he gets revived because Rimuru is alive

Nothing stops them from running away till the other revives too
Yah, its also kinda layered due to this
He still can wipe out his concept, which he cant regen from that
(On top of that, true dragons like Veldora is capable of coming back from conceptual destruction) Literally still comes back even after Conceptual erasure

Yah, its also kinda layered due to this

(On top of that, true dragons like Veldora is capable of coming back from conceptual destruction) Literally still comes back even after Conceptual erasure
Arent their still types of conceptual erasure

Its passive
with his Aura i pressume from the scan in the profile, which is noted as something he needs to "unleash" first, at which point Sonic can still blitz to hit him and win with Cyber Corruption

i am voting for Sonic thanks to Speed amps, Cyber Corruption, Chaos Control Sealing and time stop

with his Aura i pressume from the scan in the profile, which is noted as something he needs to "unleash" first, at which point Sonic can still blitz to hit him and win with Cyber Corruption

i am voting for Sonic thanks to Speed amps, Cyber Corruption, Chaos Control Sealing and time stop
He willingly "Restricts" his aura, aura is passive doesn't need to activate it, it just happens, but so as not to "Kill" everybody he technically restricts it and in SBA such restriction wont exist thus its passive to the opponent

He willingly "Restricts" his aura, aura is passive doesn't need to activate it, it just happens, but so as not to "Kill" everybody he technically restricts it and in SBA such restriction wont exist thus its passive to the opponent
I assume he isn't wearing his anti magic mask thingie in this key?

The way i see it is this

Both auras are passive right?

Rimuru will erase Sonic due to him touching his Aura

Sonic will corrupt Rimuru due to him touching his aura

Thus, Incon

the corruption will stop working when sonic gets EE'd tho tf
Then there's nothing Sonic can do here .-.

Regen, Ressurection, Alot of resistences, Passive Layered existence erasure aura, Resistence to time BFR

Literally nothing Sonic can do here

under SBA he would fight as he normally does, does he normally lets his aura go off from all the time when he sees an oponent?

also if this is under SBA then Sonic Range stomps at 2-A distance

Explain how the corruption works
interacting with Cyber Space corrupts you, so merely touching gets you corrupted

Back