• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji vs Twenty-Fifth Baam (The Floor of Death, Molten Ver.)

His Shinsoo manipulation is mostly expanded upon in his other abilities. Practically everything he does, minus martial arts, requires shinsoo. His homing attacks, flight, forcefields, orb, etc all require shinsoo.

So I think it's a nearly 8X Stomp from AP ... I do not know much about Akame Ga Kil, but Esdeath has at least enough versatility or decent Hax to reward AP difference or Durability?

Oh, Esdeath is only baseline? My fault, I must've misread that in her other fight. I thought she was the one scaling to 6 gigatons, but it must've been the other character.

I guess this can just be done with then.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
I already said that I do not know much about Akame Ga Kill, but she does not have Time Stop?
Yes but time Stop doesn't ignore durability

@Teon 6?! That has to be a mistake. Mind telling me where you heard this?

I read it in one of her fights. I think I misinterpreted it as her stats when it was really the stats of whomever she was fighting. I'll try to find the thread where I made my mistake.

I believe you can use Sanji or Zoro or Vergo in their 6-C versions to fight against Baam. I have a question, which 6-C version from Baam are we using on this Thread? his Base or his Horned Form?

Baam, it seems Sanji has a better precognition than Baam Extrasensory Perception, since Baam can also feel other people several kilometers away, but Sanji can predict the future if he focuses on his Haki, both have flight (though Baam has true flight and Sanji has pseudo-flight) and reach almost identical, but I am going to vote in Baam, because of his versatility, better experience in fights, since Baam trained several martial arts and trained with professional assassin techniques during 7 years and a few months, while this Sanji only has 2 years and some months of experience in fights.

If Sanji starts to go towards Baam with his attacks, Baam can simply use the Orb - Spatial Control to make Sanji fall to the ground by interroding your attacks, use Orb Defense Mode to protect yourself from Sanji's attacks and if the Name Hunt Station is destroyed Sanji can fly with Sky Walk and Baam can simply fly, or Baam can use the Extreme Blue Oar pair to be able to fight the Sanj in firm ground in melee, the problem of Baam will be the resistance of Sanji (Because even the One Piece Low Tiers can fight for 12 hours...) and Precognition which may see a few seconds in the future, but unfortunately Sanji needs to concentrate to be able to use precognition of that level.

I vote in Baam with High-Diff

@Enryu - a few corrections in regards to Sanji:

1) Sanji never showed the need to intensely focus in order to utilize his Kenbunshoku efficiently. While he was focused on Pudding, he was capable of noticing and evading an attack from the priest and Katakuri, the latter of which boasting the best pre-cog in the verse thus far being taken aback by Sanji's evasio.

• Kenbunshoku Haki is not merely limited to future-sight. You can sense the emotions, intent, and psychological state of your targets as well. Kenbunshoku haki users have the ability to empathize with what is going on through a target's mind, predicting what they are going to do, before they even think to take action.
2) The type of flight doesn't matter unless Sanji's legs are hindered in some way during the fight.

3) Sanji does not have only 2 years of experience fighting others. He has been fighting and training since childhood due to Germa, and later as a chef. This is long before he ran into Luffy. Not to mention, even if he only had 2 years of experience, it doesn't matter if Baam's experience is more limited throughout those 7 years (not saying it is. Just pointing out how a time-frame being used is not supported).

4) Sanji also uses Busoshoku Haki, albeit at a basic level. This still increases both his attack power and durability to a considerable degree, as he blocked attacks that would normally cut or harm him and only being staggered backwards slightly.

5) Unless we're talking about a head-on brawl, which is NOT in Sanji's nature, he can go on for much longer than a mere 12 hours or couple days. Sanji is the most tactically inclined of the Monster Trio, though he has is weakness of being chivalrous (which wont factor here at all).

6) Sanji now has access to a Raid-Suit, though he would not normally use it in character, unless he's left with minimal options.

7) Sanji has taken attacks that would kill normal humanoids shortly after receiving them, and has walked them off. One major injury wont slow him down in the slightest, even if Baam can shrug off worse injuries as well.

This is closer to inconclusive.

1) Sorry for my mistake about Kenbunshoku Haki's interpretation, is that I'm not very experienced in One Piece, so does this indicate that Sanji can escape to divert attacks from people massively faster than him? Since Katakuri is a Relativistic and Sanji an At least Massively Hypersonic.

2) Okay

3) Well, Baam has also fought with people who have at least tens or hundreds of years experience in fights and have usually tied or beat them, such as by example: Hoaqin has the style of swordsman said to be without weaknesses, and Baam beat him.

4) Well, but this Baam has two kinds of Shinsoo body reinforcement, the normal one and the one that is special that he learned, so Baam can use two Shinsoo reinforcements at the same time to strengthen his body and increase speed then in question of statistics amplification, Baam is better than Sanji.

5) I think the advantage of resistance goes to the Baam, he fought and trained without no rest with the Gog of Guardians for a month, although fighting for a month is the maximum that Baam can hold so long in a fight, and Baam has also been shown to be able to copy various styles of martial arts and special techniques from Shinsoo, then Baam can copy Sanji's Black Leg Style and use it against it, since Baam was able to copy techniques that would take tens of years to learn, Baam has several options to prevent Sanji from using long-range attacks such as the Orb-Spatial Control to stun the Sanji, or use the Fast Skip to immobilize the Sanji to attack it, the Fast Skip can be used both over long distance or short

6) Okay

7) Well, the two have extremely great stamina, so highly serious injuries to the Baam will also not be problems as long as characters on the same level as him can fight normally after losing his arm like Data Zahard.

I'm going to continue with Baam, only he wins with Extreme-Diff

This is definetly not inconclusive

Sanji has not been shown to predict the future, he "saw" the projectile mid flight(i'm not saying he can't, just that we lack evidence)

I don't think the raid suit should be considered until he shows himself willing to use it

The most luffy has been shown in terms of stamina is fighting for 12 hours against a strong oponent, i doubt sanji has more stamina than Luffy

I'd give this to Baam after a long fight with high-diff due to more versatility

Gabriel 00 said:
Sanji has not been shown to predict the future, he "saw" the projectile mid flight(i'm not saying he can't, just that we lack evidence)
What? No. Sanji predicted the projectile and he dodged it.

Gabriel 00 said:
The most luffy has been shown in terms of stamina is fighting for 12 hours against a strong oponent, i doubt sanji has more stamina than Luffy
The 12 hours feat comes from two Buggy's pirates fighting. Luffy fought against Cracker and Katakuri for hours being at disadvantage. If two nearly equals OP's characters fight each other the fights lates more. Ace vs Jinbei: 5 days (Ace even was at disadvantage). Akainu vs Aokiji: 10 days.

BTW Sanji has outclassed people with martial arts tecnique pre-ts so Baam has a little edge over him but the gap isn't so big.

Anyway Baam FRA.

Btw that entire training for an entire month seems extremely vague as to how it was done. Was he training non stop, without taking breaks, eating food and sleeping? If this was never stated one cannot assume that he wasn't taking constant breaks. It'd be a Fallacy and a massive assumption to assume Baam was training the entire time unless stated otherwise.

@Calaca- of course he predicted it, but he didn't saw a couple seconds into the future, the projectile was in mid flight.

And i know that Katakuri was superior to Luffy and all, but 12 hours to 5 days is too big of an assumption.

Back