• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji vs suiryu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that allowed to even restrict his abilities like that?

Speed needs to be equalized here as well. Sanji is only Massively Hypersonic meanwhile Suiryu is MHS+

Any how Sanji would still take this via Haki.

Also just noticed that this is under Content Revision instead of the Versus Thread Board. I'd suggest asking an admin to help.

He showed a lot more martial skills than Sanji, Sanji does not even use his hands which is a big disadvantage for Sanji in this fight.

No not really. Sanji refuses to use his hands because he's a chief and doesn't want to risk harming them. As for Suiryu being more skilled from being a Martial Artist that's not the case. Sanji has defeated multiple Marital Artists like the Fish men he fought.

I know that, I read OP. But defeating martial artists does not make him skilled only with more physical strength, Sanji has no technique, only kicks straight, in the One piece universe can be martial art, but it is still much below the artistar (in ability) of OPM.

You cant just say "sanji wins cuz haki". Thats hardly a reason. Explain why. Anyways, Sanji doesnt have haoshoku haki and im pretty sure he doesnt have kenbonshoku haki either. He only has busoshoku haki, and all it does is harden his skin. That doesnt mean he wins lmao

Sanji literally specializes in Observation Haki. And while that might not guarantee a win it's definitely a game changer seeing as how Suiryu has no counter to Precog. So Sanji would take this due to his versatility, Precog and Armamen Haki.

@Muu you do realize Sanji just doesn't kick right? Its Black Leg style. Sanji is also a skilled Martial Artist. If you read OP you'd know that.

Sanji will NEVER use his hands to fight. I read OP and he literally says that he will never use his hands to fight cuz he needs them for cooking

Apprentice21 said:
Sanji will NEVER use his hands to fight. I read OP and he literally says that he will never use his hands to fight cuz he needs them for cooking

>Assuming that i said Sanji uses his hands even tho i said he doesn't.

> Black Leg style is skill a Martial art. Not all Marital Arts use hands.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Muu you do realize Sanji just doesn't kick right? Its Black Leg style. Sanji is also a skilled Martial Artist. If you read OP you'd know that.
Yes he just kicks straight, he never showed the level of martial skill that Suiryu, I would like vice to show some scans proving otherwise. Apart from easily defeating class A heroes, dragon level monsters and even Chosen who had a severely resilient skin, Sanji's Haki does not make much difference.

He does not straight up Kick aimlessly. The Wiki itself literally describes Black Leg style as a type of Martial Art. "The Black Leg Style is a martial-arts style that was created by Vinsmoke Sanji under training by Zeff. It is designed to free the use of one's hands and prevent them from being damaged during a battle, something that is disastrous to a chef like Sanji or Zeff."

So yes he might not be as good of an Martial Artist but Sanji is still a Martial Artist nonetheless. Even on his profile on this wiki it states that he's a Martial Artist. If you have a problem with it male a revision thread

It does not matter if it is called a martial art, it still does not compare to the ability of OPM artists. Sanji never deminstrou more than Kicks straight, without much skill. It may have strength, but this is avoided by similar strength and superior ability

Once again you keep claiming that Sanji simply kicks without skill. And once again I already know that Sanji isn't a better martial Artist than Suiryu.

Lmao the way you downplay Sanji is hilarious

Nobody here has minimized Sanji, to say that he loses is not to minimize. I just said that He is not as skilled in Martial arts as Suiryu and that is totally correct.

I know this and I'm even agreeing. But what I don't agree with is that you say that Sanji simply kicks without much skill. That's obviously not correct.

I know this and I'm even agreeing. But what I don't agree with is that you say that Sanji simply kicks without much skill. That's obviously not correct.
Why? That is his Martial Arts

What I'm saying is that he's still skilled. The way you put it makes it seems that he's an amateur.
His power is Streght and Speed. Not Skill

Muuuuh said:
What I'm saying is that he's still skilled. The way you put it makes it seems that he's an amateur.
His power is Streght and Speed. Not Skill
you what? He uses martial arts taught by Zeff to him ho read the wiki on his fighting style or reread one piece

Sanji and Chopper literally the only ones in the straw hats who uses Martial arts.

im not saying he's more skilled than Suiryu but arguing at your ignorant comments about his techniques

Strength and speed is Luffy's power not Sanji's

Sanji's kicks are precise to the point he's able to reconstruct a person's face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back