• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji High 7-A Upgrade

Hello, so everyone now that Sanji is the character with the most underestimated feats of all One Piece, all due to some people on the fandom (also in this wiki) who have some kind of not explained hatred by the characte. But here I am, again to make it clear that this character is much stronger than the others think (That's why Oda limits his participation in battles after TS btw).

So in Fishman Island Arc Sanji was able to One-shot Wadatsumi with his strongest technique, the Hell Memories. Wadatsumi was the same one who managed to endure not only Jinbe's most powerful technique but was seen enduring both a named kick attack and punches (He fought Jinbe for quite a while off-panel).

I'm not saying that Wadatsumi should have High 7-A tier in his AP but he clearly must have around that level of durability, since he endured Jinbe's blows, including Vagabound Drill and he was still totally fine without showing great signs of pain after it (Besides spitting blood).

Taking that into account, Sanji should have a separate key for Hell Memories, which would put him that way:

Sanji (Fishman Island Arc): 7-A, higher with Diable Jambe. At least High 7-A with Hell Memories (One-shoted Wadatsumi, the same who could whistood several of Jinbe's blows).

I don't approve the free attack to other people who might disagree with you. It's uncalled for even if you have some issues with other people's opinions and doesn't do anything good in the community.

That aside, this seems fine to apply for Hell Memories. However, Sanji's 7-A feats come mostly from Diable Jambe so the higher isn't accurate.

Who am I attacking? I didn't offend anyone my partner, I'm just saying the obvious, unfortunately there are people who despise characters. As far as I know, I was the only one offended in previous threads.

But let it go, thanks for the support.

You got it wrong. I never implied that someone classifies the character in personal beliefs but that are some people here and in the entire fandom that underestimate and despise the same.

Read carefully and show me where I generalized... I made it clear that not everyone does this kind of thing, friend.

"Unnecessary drama" but is you who are doing all this show because I said that there are people who hate Sanji, LOL. Who would I be mad at? I don't know anyone here personally to be mad at anyone. Are you feeling someone's pain? Ignore this stupid discussion dude, focus on what's relevant.

I agree on Sanji being underrated but I don't want to get involved in anything about this futile bullshit between you, wherever that started.

Anyway, I agree with Calaca's first comment. Hell Memories being High 7-A is ok but I'm not sure about "higher" in Diable Jambe.

Yeah higher is a no-no, an example being: in base Sanji was getting his legs broke from non haki kicks by Vergo (7-A) yet Sanji's diable Jambe sent Vergo flying and bleeding. I'm ok got High 7-A with Hell's memories.

TBF he isn't the first person to attack individuals in an opening post . . .

But focusing on the feats I think the more practical matter is to first create a page for Wadatsumi (as I'm not seeing on the OP page) and decide what his rating should be.

Yes. Before upgrading Sanji, if we're going to, a profile for Wadatsumi should be made.

Nah i'm waiting on the Hyougoro profile before making a thread for Zoro, they'd be equal with their ultimate attacks tho it seems.

"Most of Sanji's 7-A feats comes from Diable Jambe"

That's also wrong. Later I'll made a thread about this topic.

I would also appreciate if a profile for Wadatsumi is created.

I was thinking to do this thread, but I'm happy to see that someone just did It before me. I agree, of course, but I think we should also upgrade Zoro for being comparable to Sanji.

Your evidence of Zoro being comparable to Hell's Memories?

Zoro isn't comparable to hell's memories, although he should still be High 7-A due his multiplier which was supposed to be put in place but with the muddyness of revisions it got left with a higher rating.

My only question about this thread and my only concern is how would we treat Wadatsumi compared to Oven

Damage3245 said:
Your evidence of Zoro being comparable to Hell's Memories?
The fact that Zoro and Sanji were always comparable to each other and Hyouzou parrying a jet pistol (Gear 2nd Luffy is comparable to Jinbe).

Back