• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all, although the second link for attack reflection doesn't show it.
UWtcEDv.jpeg
nNxBKnI.jpeg
jgA5yux.jpeg

Everything seem okay, but I don't know about the Limited Attack Reflection for Sanji since he is deflecting the attack, rather than reflecting the attack/force back at his opponent

The judge feat doesn't show that, judge just stopped his attack to block sanji with his shield.
Everything seem okay, but I don't know about the Limited Attack Reflection for Sanji since he is deflecting the attack, rather than reflecting the attack/force back at his opponent
this is true, not sure if attack reflection is legit then.

Last edited:
Outside of the attack reflection (I don't know how to put that on his profile, limited kinda seems the best) everything looks good

Rest seems fine to me, but do we even know if Judge's spear is supposed to have some kind of notable effect on him? I don't think we've seen him use it on anyone else.

The tip of the spear was coated with electricity. Sanji stops it using one leg with no side effects, only being thrown away by the later explosion.

Well, that's pretty straightforward, everyone agrees. I believe that apart from Attack Reflection this can be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back