• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dennis has been hired to kill Sandy. Dennis is fighting her... somewhere where there are no witnesses. Not at the Treedome. Dennis' employer, whoever they are, has given him some knowledge of Sandy. Standard stuff that a hitman needs to know. Because of this, he will be aware of her fighting skill, but he will not be using any actual prep time. Sandy will have no knowledge of Dennis and will not be expecting him. However, she will have her lasso.

Sandy will be at 10C. Victory conditions for Dennis are killing Sandy, while Sandy will be trying to incapacitate him for the police.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
I know she's more intelligent than him and her lasso gives her more range, but he did do this
Feat so good, it deleted the video it was featured in.

Damn, son.

Sandy doesnt have a way to put dennis down for good. Sandys only chance is to get a good distance so she can tie him up with the lasso and turn him into the police. As long as dennis doesnt have a way to break out of it.

If Dennis is superior to the combined might of Spongebob and Pat he should be able to break free from Sandy's lasso. He wins via Regen, superior strength, and apparent bloodlust

Insecurity97 said:
Dennis FRA
This reminds me, I've been considering making a profile for the Tattletale Strangler
Sadly not enought feats for a profile to begin with.

If you want more Spongebob profiles, go with King Neptune, Larry, Nosferatu and probably even Mrs. Puff.

Dennis wins this. Sandy is good, one of the best but Dennis is the best. He's stronger, tougher, & a freak of nature that Sandy has never encountered before. Sandy's intellect is good and all but it's not like it comes into play in her fighting, "she's too Texas Tough" and she acts like that all of the time & this time much like the Alaskan Bull Worm Dennis is tougher.

Maverick Zero X said:
If Dennis is superior to the combined might of Spongebob and Pat he should be able to break free from Sandy's lasso.
But Sandy also has been shown to often stomp both, Spongebob and Patrick at once, so Sandy should be comparable to Dennis. There´s also the fact that Sandy has been shown to be more skilled in martial arts than even Spongebob. And lastly, the boots she carries are made of metal, so she can and will just literally also kick whatever Dennis attemps to use to stab her.

Aka, I vote for Sandy

Sandy maybe. Shes got more experience, is smarter, and a good arsenal. Both are equal in speed, and Dennis mightve been stronger for destroying a sunken ship by launching a guy into it to get destroyed and more durable for surviving getting crushed by the Sea Diver Cyclops, but thats literally it. Hes only a one time character, after all. Vote goes to Sandy.

anyways i don't think she has ever been shown to even be steel just some metal and she never seems to use it in combat anyways

doesn't make sense that she would just do so out of nowhere

she would not but she wouldn't use the shoes

i think that the AP difference is significant enough to warrant Dennis the win especially since he is more willing to kill

Why she wouldn´t use the shoes? They are easily the best way to hit piercing attacks without being injured in the process.

cuz she has never been shown to do this before and so likely wouldn't use them now

besides she doesn't need them as her AP should be above them anyway

and even if they were steel i highly doubt they would hurt dennis because of how much higher his Ap (which in turn durability) is

and again, she doesn't need them her AP is higher then them anyway

and she still has never used them which would imply she knows that she doesn't need them

In the gsmes, we can see Sandy making a "Metalic noise" when she´s running and can even freely move across long-spiked floor without any problem.

which games? citation would be appreciated

and again, she doesn't need them because it still wouldn't hurt dennis with the AP difference, she is better off with her hands

and that just lets her walk on rough surfaces smoother not attacking

and again, doesn't need them she did this https://youtu.be/df_gyuFlFnI?t=4

better than anything metallic boots could do

you mean the clicking sound that comes on twice?

if so, congrats, her things are made of metal

but she still wouldn't use them because her AP is FAR above that of metal boots

Back