• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanae Kochiya vs Noel Vermillion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanae vs Noel Vermillion
Sanae Kochiya: 5 (Jiangshi. Andykhang, Saikou, Fllflourine, COB)
vs

Noel Vermillion: 8 (ALRF, TISSG7Redgrave, RebubleUselet, ZERO7772, Dat Dot, Elione-Arisu, Gargoyle One, Theglassman12)

I haven't seen any Touhou matchups in awhile and thought I should give Sanae (best 2hou girl) some attention.

Conditions:

+ Mu-12 Noel (5-A)

+ Speed Equalized

+ Victory by all means

I'm not very knowledgeable on Noel so I don't know to what extent she abuses her powers.

Though Sanae still has her barriers, Danmaku and can cummon Kanako and Suwako for help.

If the answer to the two questions is yes, she can just stay out of Sanae's range. Although I forgot about her barriers.

Heh, Idk for now

Sanae

Best Touhou girl

Pick one.

Then again, Noel's like super bottom tier of best girls in BlazBlue (beating out Rachel at least) so I suppose its fair. Leaning towards Sanae partially thanks to her miracles, alling with the more war experienced Kanako and Suwako (plus that wind and cursed snake beast they have) would be useful. Then theres the Ultramarine Elixir that helps boost Sanae to deal with threats like Sagume or allows precognition or time reversal so she can return to prevent messing up. Although I get the feeling she'd befriend Noel anyway. Noel's range game would be hard to keep with Sanae being an expert dodger at this point as well.

That Elixir is kind of a crapshot though, since it turn her into true human (though that doesn't seem to affect her spellcard at all...).

And yeah, goes with Sanae too, reason above. Though I would put it in mid-to-high Dif due to Noel's expertive. But ultimately, there's not much Noel could do that Sanae couldn't counter against (Soul Damage and space thing could be dealt with Sanae's profession, literally anyone can flight in Touhou, Noel wouldn't summon Amaterasu unless she wanted to up a tier and Sanae could summon her's, and the other is minor)

Considering this is 5-A Noel, which means she isn't wielding the Bolverk but the Kusanagi Armor.

>Noel's like super bottom tier of best girls in BlazBlue

Not really, She and Jin fought against Ragna who has gone berserk because of Hades Izanami and started to use the Black Beast power, Jin got heavy injuries while Noel only had light ones so she must have done pretty good, and she can take on both Azure Ragna and Jin so she isn't lacking in the power departement.

Anyhow Noel as Mu-12 can do stuff like opening wormholes (or portals) to attack from the back of her opponents or just from long distances and that's her usual go to tactic, she can also conjure energy barriers with those floating blades on her so there is that too, and the she will summon those units (turrets) to help her in the fight, Aaaaand that's all i can think off.

But she definitely isn't going to get easily overwhelmed with Danmaku and since she will likely go for Portal + Throwing swords to her enemy to surprise her so she might win ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Both are waifu material so draw pls?

After looking at pages i do think Noel should have the edge like spatial, teleporting soul damage and while Sanae has probability its more prep in a sense depending on how it goes so yeah Noel seems to win for me also Alrfy hit the nails in the coffin

no the winner is the person who writes a very very "greato" fanfic ;)

i bet its more like who looks better in each others clothing :p ( This will turn into lewd fashion show i can feel it)

Just wanted to point out, just because you can use portal and attack from your enemies doesn't instantly mean you're going to hit your enemy all the time. Touhou characters love dodging danmaku. So at best Noel would hit her once before she starts dodging again.

And I'm going to explain Ultramarine a bit more.

It's basically Determination, but on a lower level. Sanae pretty much can repeat and repeat and repeat and she'll be pretty much fine. Noel's resistance to time manipulation is of no issue since it's basically applied to the user anyway. Whether or not she can hit Sanae is what judges the fact that.

Now I want to ask how does her spatial haxx works? And can Noel fly well? I doubt Sanae is on the low end of her tier either. And having gods to summon to assist her still helps Sanae out.

Theres also the added issue that some of Noel's abilities - namely turrets and swords popping out, aren't anything new to Sanae, in fact, given Noel is considered mu-12 and Saanae's known to have a liking to mecha, I wouldn't be surprised if she expects this.

To better explain turrents, it'd be more akin to moves like Orb Sign: Shining Coronation of the Gods, which has basically mooks flying en masse firing while flying about, and attacking from behind? Theres Mama Junko, Sho "Queen of the Curvy Lasers" Toramaru, Yukari "Theres like 60 other characters" Yakumo, and Suwako "Loli Goddess" Moriya and even Reimu, - all of whom have arguably faster attacks that strike from the rear (and Junko can be ouitright scary with those), comparing those, and for some, the sheer amount Sanae dodges in comparison to mu-12's attacks (namely her sword spam) - while quick and near instantanous, won't really mean Sanae's getting overwhelmed as easy as some'd think.

The same could be said for Noel being easily spammed to death with danmaku, her turrets would be more used to fend off against those onslaughts of danmaku barrage and even using her forcefield to mitigate the damage.

>Noel is considered Mu-12 and Saanae's known to have a liking to mecha, I wouldn't be surprised if she expects this.

I honestly don't understand this, just because one character looks like a Mecha and just because the other one likes Mecha doesn't mean she would know all of that.

@Andy

Well I know but 5-A is a big tier. They aren't necessarily comparable AP wise

If I recall correctly, BlazBlue characters are high end Yottatons range to low end Ninatons. Idk the degree of Sanae tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back