• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marisa Kirisame vs Wonder Woman (Post-Flash Point)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marisa vs Wonder Woman
Credit to AtomicMonkey4Life for VS Template

Marisa Kirisame: 7 (ALRF, Hazerddex, theglassman, Kaltias, Andykhang,TISSG7Redgrave, Zackmoon1234)

vs

Princess Diana: 3 (Jiangshi, ZeedMillenniummon, idon'tcare)

Tie: 1 (JBennet)

Because Marisa needs more attention. I've made a list of some matchups and this was at the top, so let's see how this goes.

Conditions:

+ Windows Marisa (5-A)

+ Base Wonder Woman (5-A)

+ Speed is Equalized

+ Both are in character.

+ Victory via all means.

I mean, it can't really cut the atoms of something NOT made out of atoms (A shield made out of magic)?

Outside of range spamming, Marisa gets destroyed in battle with Wonder Bra. Wonder Woman would lasso her in, decimates the black-white witch in hand to hand combat, and her subatomic destroying sword would render anything Marisa has useless.

>Milf

>Marisa

Cal is still drunk from whatever he was doing, i bet one day he's gonna claim that Yukari is a loli.

Anyhow i believe WW sword that cuts atoms won't work against Magical barriers, and considering Touhou girls is all about spewing magical bullets and overwhelming the opponent with them, i fail to see how WW can reflect all of those without taking damage from the non-reflected one and those that are being reflected are easily dodged by Marisa, while WW is clearly superior in close combat, Marisa is no slouch either (though of course repeated combat in that range is horrible and may lead to her loss), not that it matters since Marisa favor long ranged attacks in either case, all she has to do is wait for the right moment for a Final Spark.

Voting Marisa

Stay on topic, talking about physical depiction of a character does not belong in a Vs. Thread.

Anyhow, not voting (yet).

well to actually put something as an argument. I agree that you can't really reflect everything with bracelets when everything is slamming to you from every direction. It would also be hard to deflect a Master Spark when you're reflecting everything.

Close combat advantage only matters if WW gets close and Marisa and any other sane Touhou character has the prefered method of playing keep away. I doubt WW would even have the chance to use the lasso. Same for sword. So overall.... that's the only thing I'm gonna say.

right now I think it's a tie considering their both in character, marisa has Long range advantage and WW has CQC advantage the only thing I'm curious about is how does WW's wepons work like the lasso. I know of the sword but I'm not sure what the rest do it doesn't say after all in here profile.

Depending on what they do I might eaither lean towards Marisa due to WW's not going all out on Marisa due to WW's just personality since Marisa isn't the evil type(at least that's what I understand on WW personality, I could be wrong) or WW's win due to Marisa forfiting when she realized she's outmatch.

JBennett said:
right now I think it's a tie considering their both in character, marisa has Long range advantage and WW has CQC advantage the only thing I'm curious about is how does WW's wepons work like the lasso. I know of the sword but I'm not sure what the rest do it doesn't say after all in here profile.
Depending on what they do I might eaither lean towards Marisa due to WW's not going all out on Marisa due to WW's just personality since Marisa isn't the evil type(at least that's what I understand on WW personality, I could be wrong) or WW's win due to Marisa forfiting when she realized she's outmatch.
Marisa canonnly killed a infant youkai without mercy or hsitation by squishing it under foot. so i don;t know about that not evil

CQC i would say they are even while Wonder Women probably has more close range experences and attack. you have to Remember Marisa takes punches canonly from these two

50c0b1bff3cb0771c04168f597c34c3d17cdfcc5_hq.jpg

192px-GoMIllus-Suika.jpg

Suika can literally cause convextion when she punches the air. if Marisa can survie a punch from that or getting stepped on by a gaint she can survive a hit from a amazon warrior.

mind you the Lasso would make marisa Tell teh truth for once in her god damn life.

also does Marisa have access to the Occult balls? that she used to amplfy her powers in touhou 14.5?

The real cal howard said:
Reflective bracelets help, making Marisa dodge things back.
can wonder women reflect laser bigger then her body?

Master_Spark.jpg

Final_Master_Spark.jpg
i can see wonder women reflecting small lasers like non directional laser.

but master spark? her bracelets only have so much surface area any laser with signifagant aoe could probably get through.

im going to give my vote to marisa with what i know about both of them from there canon works,

also with impossible spell card it was revieled she can quick fire them to. and in imperssible night she it was shown that she could turn while doing that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aoiO6h2j9U&t=190s doll subsititue item used to avoid getting murderized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phdXS2kOmAw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back