• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Round 1.1 Gauntlet

Round 1.2 Gauntlet equal speed

Round 2.1 All on one

Round 2.2 All on one equal speed

(It has to be done)

Add Fairy Tail if it's a stomp and YYH if it's still a stomp.

If this is Samus at her best I'm pretty sure she blitzes the ever loving crap out of all of them. With speed equalized things get tougher for her, but ultimately she should be fine as long as she keeps out of dimensional warping and genjutsu.

Alternatively she could just planet bust and be done with it.

I'm going with all of the above assuming this is Samus at her best and wearing her strongest suit.

While we all know that Samus stomps, a fan of even one of the HST should probely put their idea here, you know, for legality reasons

Well... I'm no fan of the HST but the only people with a ballpark chance of getting a hit on Samus at her best are Kaguya and Yhwach with their hacks.

Kaguya could potentially catch Samus in a genjutsu if speed is equalized, thus winning the fight. Alternatively, she could dimension warp Samus into another dimension to BFR her.

Yhwach is... Villain Sue Incarnate, but let's not go there. I don't know if his powers work on machinery, but if they do he could potentially get her by using her powers against her. His Blut Vene isn't too shabby of a defense either, and will definitely force her to use her top-tier weapons to get through. Alternatively if he got Gremmy's powers he could just BFR her or reduce her bones to brittle cookies if anything.

Once again, this only works if speed is equalized. Otherwsie the HST doesn't stand a chance.

Samus can still planet bust. Not to mention her extreme mental conditioning and scan visor (her suit requires concetration all the time) might help so she'll know about her enemies

Samus takes the first three rounds, with only round 1.2 providing her any sort of difficulty, whatsoever. On the last round, it would be incredibly difficult, and the deciding factor would be if she's allowed to go into phazon overload mode. If she can, she stomps. If she can't, I'm uncertain. She still might win, but with much higher difficulty.

@Everlasting ,pretty sure this is Samus with all her equipment. Samus 9, HST 0 Can this be added to her victories?

And thank god nobody is counting Samus And Joy, where Samus gets Animus' gift, allowing her to create and destroy blackholes across the universe

Xantospoc said:
And thank god nobody is counting Samus And Joy, where Samus gets Animus' gift, allowing her to create and destroy blackholes across the universe
Is that on her page?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Xantospoc said:
Oh my god. I forgot about Samus and Joey.
In their defense, it was quite recent. But damn, that manga is Samus' best representation I have ever seen

SomebodyStupid said:
Xantospoc said:
Is that on her page?
I don't think so. I never discussed for it. I mean, Samus is already broken enough, and the circumstances of Animus' gift are... iffy. She literally wipes out a bunch of blackhole thoroughout the universe and then... timeskip to Joey becoming an adult. It's pretty clear Samus survives (due to the timeline, it seems to have happened before Metroid Fusion) , but this would mean she didn't keep Animus' gift permanently

that or she lost it like usual. lol anyways it should still be added after all she almost never keeps her suits but they're still there.

According to the recent upgrade thread it's a lot more than several times now...

God damn it calcers! Stop giving Samus ammo in the Samus vs Mega Man fight!

Reppuzan said:
According to the recent upgrade thread it's a lot more than several times now...
God damn it calcers! Stop giving Samus ammo in the Samus vs Mega Man fight!
Maxmium kek, I'm sorry

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Samus takes the first three rounds, with only round 1.2 providing her any sort of difficulty, whatsoever. On the last round, it would be incredibly difficult, and the deciding factor would be if she's allowed to go into phazon overload mode. If she can, she stomps. If she can't, I'm uncertain. She still might win, but with much higher difficulty.
Wouldn't round 2.2 be more difficult, since she otherwise has a large speed advantage?

She has a ******** speed advantage at full power. She's not getting touched by anyone, even Yhwach and Zeref's hax will be utterly useless against her unless speed is equalized.

1+3: Samus no diff.

2: Samus high diff

4: HST high diff (too much hax and durability nullifiers + precognition and BS combos)

If you really wanted to help HST that badly, adding Fairy Tail and YYH does absolutely nothing except for maybe Prime Raiden. The most helpful person you can add would be Issei Hyoudou with speed equalized. Dress Break ayy lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back