• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus' Page Organization

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
It's come up quite often that the page has often lead to misunderstandings in her stats, ie, upon checking some of the profiles of the Metroid verse, it seems that the profile / scaling had confused even other staff.

Hence, I'm thinking of redoing the profile, but I would like to hear opinions on this from you guys.

Option 1: Zero Suit | Original Power Suit (Basic and Varia) | Legendary Power Suit (Basic, Varia, and Gravity) | Fusion Power Suit (All Variations) | Composite Power Suit and then possibly make a profile for Prime exclusive suits (Probably called: Samus (Prime Suits), something around the lines of: Dark Suit | Light Suit | PED Suits.

Option 2: Composite Suit only

Option 3: The Creation of four profiles: Zero Suit Samus, Original Power Suit Samus (Basic | Varia), Legendary Power Suit Samus (Basic | Varia | Gravity | Phazo | Dark | Light | PED), and finally Fusion Suit Samus (Basic | Varia | Gravity | SA-X Fusio)

Well what do you guys think?

PS If you're a normal member who wants to put some input here, please message me on my wall, and I will keep it in mind.

I honestly don't see the point in multiple profiles just for individual suits.

I just feel like keys is the best course of action.

I also think that keys are the best course of action. Splitting up the page isn't necessary.

I think keys differentiating the various legendary powers suits would be good. It might seem like a lot but it would make a more complete profile and if character like Naruto and Goku can get it, I don't see why Samus can't.

I agree with the Prom and Ever here.

Is there a limit to how many keys a profile should have before the page becomes too messy/hard to keep track of?

Well there is 13 suits..... not including composite

I mean, I guess it is possible.

Well, 13 suits seems like a bit much for one profile. Perhaps you could stick with the most prominent ones, that have actual feats to properly scale from.

More prominent ones? Hmmm, that should be something like:

Key: Basic Legendary Power Suit | Legendary Varia Suit | Light Suit | Composite (Mainly for abilities / stats not in the other profiles)

If a sequel to Metroid Fusion is made, then I'll have to make the Fusion Suit's stuff a part of it as well.

Of course, I'll have to note the differences between the Original, Legendary, and Fusion base power suits to avoid confusion.

Alright, I will try to finish restructuring the page accordingly by the end of today.

Back