• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Seiya has it listed "Atomic Manipulation and Destruction".

Just destruction on that level should not be a sub-set, or else any character that can atomize or sub-atomize objects with mere attacks would have it by default.

Yes it should, cause it's one of the barebones thing you can do when you manipulate something. Destroying something is only one thing you can do, while manipulating is basically doing a whole lot more than just destroying.

Then Raiden and the Guyvers should have molecular matter manipulation because they cut on a molecular level.

Or DB characters because they can atomize people weaker than them.

Or any character ever that can destroy something on a certain level (Which are a lot).

Not even the page mention that: Matter Manipulation is the ability to manipulate the particles that make up matter and the bonds between them.

We usually only consider adding it when its a hax, in the case of DB its just sheer ap, not sure about the other ones, but not sure why it matters that much? Its just a link.

I mean, I don't see the point on link it to the page if she can't actually manipulate matter (In the literal sense).

Well I mean, its like mind destruction for mind manipulation, or soul destruction with soul manipulation.

Ah, well that is different, because, matter manipulation is something, tangible.

Eh, I do better create Q&A thread for this one...

One third of matter in the known universe is tangible. Gas and liquid isn't really tangible. Or if you wanna go a bit more specific, 1/4th if you count plasma.

Yeah, this thread is for the Phazon hax stuff, and that Samus having resistance to them.

We should. The only thing that's missing from the profiles right now are the leviathan's resistance, but it's getting late from where I'm at, so I can't add the changes right now.

Leviathans sometimes self destruct upon impact when they land; and yeah, not sure about them having those resistances since they're fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back