• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus (5-B) vs Yuki Terumi (5-B)

I assume this is Susano'o Yuki?

He is planet level tops in AP where as Samus with her Power Bomb was stated to be able to destroy planets, also, her Power Bomb isn't exactly her strongest attack.

Samus is Massively FTL+ ( I did a calculation on that, if you were to check it out ) while Yuki is Massively Hypersonic+.

Samus also has greater range due to shooting with her blaster.

However, Yuki has better striking and lifting strength.

So Samus wins due to being quicker and having greater AP. The fight would go with Yuki trying to react to Samus' movements, but failing since she is way quicker than what he can react to and kills him due to her superior speed and power.

If Samus is to try to wrestle with him physically, she could possibly attempt to blitz him, however I don't think she can win physically.

I give this to Samus 7/3

Actually, Samus with the Varia Suit in Standard Equipment (which is the one used here) is FTL in speed. However, if need be, the speeds can be equalized.

That is probably what needs to be done here for this to be a more close match, since Samus is quicker than him even in Varia Suit ( If I'm mistaken, there is no difference in speed from Varia to Gravity other than under water, but I could be mistaken )

So the result stays the same unless speed is equalized. If speed is equalized, I still give the slight edge to Samus, but the match would be way closer. Samus with a 5.5/4.5 due to more range and greater AP, however due to the speed, it would be easier for Yuki to go close quarters and defeat her.

Back