• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai Warriors overall revamp.

Him being just 9-C to 9-B when hhe can fight enemies that can destroy bbuildings, create tornados, thunderstorms, etc and iggnoring the feats from the anime is just wrong.

Will be updating this as i rewatch the SamuraI Warriors Anime and play the games once again.

Also, a Takamaru profile for Samurai Warriors 3 should be made asa he waas a guest characteer there.

Well, i'll focus on gathering some SW feats since it is a greeat series that is way more fun thaan most think.

The anime has Yukimura show some very darn impressive feats, so, i might go and gather those too if an anime profile is ever made.

Also, a veerse profile should bbe made.

Sengoku Musou or Samurai warriors tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FqF-q8lAMg

This Samurai Warriors 1 Weeapons video shows many interesting weapons, one of them that struck me as important is Nobunaga's Orochi sword, which is described to have beeeen used to kill Orochi, the world serpent from Norse mythology, aka, the one that wrapped itself around the earth.

I think this verse will soon get off the very unaccurate tier 9 hellhole.

Sanada Yukimura
Alsom what is the stance on pokemon crossover profiles? Cuz Yukimura has a teepig and charizard.

Another thing, Yukimuraa is also in Warriors all Stars, a crossover of various Koei Tecmo franchises, the one that stands out the most is Ninja Gaiden, which has Ryu Haayausa also participate with the true dragon sword, which would make Yukimura 5-B.

bump

I will be looking thru the anime again and some musou attacks that might involve more powerful feats and perhaps even lightning.

Back