• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It seems that Sengoku BASARA in the games is 5-A, but only because the ninja trio split the moon in half.

Of course, the ninja trio only splits the moon in half once, so, I can bring this to the table.

Tier 3 Sengoku BASARA? I dunno, I'm going to need someone to help me answer this question.

Here's the feat.

So, after watching, we can see that during the clash between Yukimura Sanada and Masamune Date in Sengoku BASARA 4: Sumeragi, their entire clash seems to create an explosion that covers the entire land of Japan.

HOWEVER!

The camera shakes and zooms out afterwards, even out of the Galaxy that they're in, implying that this has shaken more than just the Galaxy, which could be a 3-C or even 3-B feat, at least from what I'm seeing, their clash shook more than just the solar system.

Could be just 3-C, since the camera stops shaking after it leaves the galaxy, it's the attention to detail on that camera shaking that told me this was likely a Tier 3 feat.

And afterwards, their energy creates huge colored constellations in space, of course I can't determine that feat myself, so I've come to the wiki to ask for an answer to my question, while this might be one feat, so was the ninja trio cutting the moon in half.

If it's true, then yay! Tier 3 Sengoku BASARA! Praying to God here too, this verse is long due for a revival.

Last edited:
I'm gonna try to get Sengoku BASARA upgraded, which would be awesome! I need some questions answered here, then I might start a revision thread, there's a variety of feats in Sumeragi that were skipped out on, even some Tier 4 feats.

Thing is, I also plan to make revisions for the verse soon, such as removing their anime keys since they seem to be a retelling of what actually occurs in the games, plus Sumeragi never got an anime adaptation. The Basara timeline gets confusing when you hit 4/Sumeragi, since Yoshiteru reverses time to restart the Sengoku period (that's why Hideyoshi and Hanbei are back), yada yada, find someone to call a friend, etcetera-

Thanks to some translations, I figured more stuff out, Yoshiteru even tosses Nobunaga into an alternative timeline when he gets bored, but we're here to talk about the tier 3 feat, since this verse hella delivers in raw power.

i don't really know the verse so i need to ask.

is this kind of powerlevel consistent in the verse? was it explained further? does it have contradictions?

Is this powerlevel consistent? I would think so, when the verse delivers in raw power, it delivers, you can already tell from the variety of feats, there need be no explanation, sometimes they just do. All the feats pulled off in this verse were never really explained, they just follow the rule of badassery, the 5-A feat of the ninja trio cutting the moon is from 4/Sumeragi got approved at that, but there was no mention of this galaxy shaking feat surprisingly. Plus the theme of Sumeragi appeared to be galaxy related stuff, if you gander at the menu screen for a bit, you could tell they were going for a theme.

As for contradictions, I do not believe so, no other character would make me think otherwise, Yukimura and Masamune continue to be a part of the top tiers in this verse, along with Hisahide (he's a main villain, so he defeated both Yukimura and Masamune by himself in Utage), Yoshiteru (probably the God of Basara at this point, dude can send in meteors from freakin' outer space!), Mitsunari, Ieyasu, Motochika-

While Yukimura Den exists, being the newest entry with Yukimura and Masamune, it's counted as its own continuity, an alternate timeline if you will, plotwise Yoshiteru is dead in that, so we can use feats from 4/Sumeragi since there's no new mainline canon games onwards.

Last edited:
Finally coming back to this to commit, as for it being potentially a 3-B feat, those energy constellations covering all those neighboring galaxies... That might be their collective energy altogether, which is also why they could be 3-B, how did I figure this out? Well, rewatching the end cutscene for Masamune's Anime Route, a similar type of energy covered the entirety of Japan and was weaponized against Ashikaga Yoshiteru himself right after in order to win, nothing's explained further, so we could interpret this as their collective energy altogether, since Masamune attacked hard with it! It doesn't contradict itself much since each ending is something happening in an alternate timeline, so Yukimura & Masamune's duel happened in another timeline.

I'd say everything's consistent because, when this verse exaggerates, it all comes true, so it leaves you to interpretation in the end, such as Masamune catching a shooting star out of the sky and... Powering up from it?

Yup! I'm already making a Sandbox for Ashikaga's revisions, I still need some more evidence about Sengoku Creation before I can really do the revisions, since he has a 2-C possibly 2-A with Creation feat.

Of course, I need more evidence, so I've been talking with friends in a Discord server who know more about Samsara and Sengoku Creation.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Gohan?_You're_still_alive?/Sandbox_3

There's also a Cosmic Radiation and Extreme Heat resistance that will be applied to every character, since they can take several hits from the Solar Nexus and not get instantly incinerated like the gate it shined on. This also applies in 4 Sumeragi, since Motonari uses the sun again to attack you in his stage.

Last edited:
Yup! I'm already making a Sandbox for Ashikaga's revisions, I still need some more evidence about Sengoku Creation before I can really do the revisions, since he has a 2-C possibly 2-A with Creation feat.

Of course, I need more evidence, so I've been talking with friends in a Discord server who know more about Samsara and Sengoku Creation.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Gohan?_You're_still_alive?/Sandbox_3

There's also a Cosmic Radiation and Extreme Heat resistance that will be applied to every character, since they can take several hits from the Solar Nexus and not get instantly incinerated like the gate it shined on. This also applies in 4 Sumeragi, since Motonari uses the sun again to attack you in his stage.
Just need to make sure this thread get accepted as Feat after that you can Basara into 3-A/2-C.

It's just Ashikaga being 2-C possibly 2-A so far with Creation, which doesn't say much, everyone should either be 3-C or 3-B physically with the feat I found.

So accourding to the stage itself if you clear any mode you will get any theropy.

Normal Mode : Best in the Land.
Hard Mode : Best in the Japan.
Extreme Mode: Best in the Universe.

This might not add much to the power scaling but I got some stuff to add

- Oda taking over the 6th underworld/hell before he got resurrected,an entire world by himself.

there are some feats that are shown in this video for Ashikaga, starting from minutes 57

some that I found are:
  • Ashikaga can read mind
  • for some reason Ashikaga can make anyone who read his mind goes crazy
  • Ashikaga able to guide both side of Sen no Rikyū to meet each other in the afterlife

you might find more,I am bad at this kind of stuff.

I believe the first thing triple said is regarding the difficulty, so it's game related and prolly doesn't count, but what Eve posted was interesting. There's stuff that's missing for sure, being Sumeragi isn't fully translated.

For starters, we can't trust all that Nobunaga says since... What he says is often very weird and cryptic. But it could also be possible, Capcom did this for DMC at a time, dunno what the 6th Underworld counts as though, Nobunaga's wordings are very vague, after all.

So, we can add more Ashikaga powers; Telepathy, Madness Manipulation and resistance to Telepathy, and... Soul Manipulation? We don't know what Wabi and Sabi constitute as, right now we can assume they're a split personality, but the game makes it feel like they're two different souls.

The camera shakes and zooms out afterwards, even out of the Galaxy that they're in, implying that this has shaken more than just the Galaxy, which could be a 3-C or even 3-B feat, at least from what I'm seeing, their clash shook more than just the solar system.
Shaking the universe itself was calc to be 4-A, aka Multi-Solar System level, so they are definitely below 3-C based on that feat.

Also, i took a look at the video and it doesn't feel like it was imply that the clash has affecting the cosmo, there is no visual or sound effect that make it looks like there was a violent shockwave that was felt across the universe, it was only meant to show the galaxy superclusters that form the tiger and dragon as a visual representation of the fight between the two characters.

Also the formation already existed and it wasn't show to be created as a result of the clash, this isn't like DB's Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro ).

The best feat for Basara for now Motonari replace the sun with his sun. Just look at my posting from above.
Thats seen kinda vague to be honest, like it seen more like he destroyed the Moon, which it was blocking the Sun (or at least move it away), but i could be wrong.

At worst it still a good feat that further support the current 5-A if not put it higher.

Thats seen kinda vague to be honest, like it seen more like he destroyed the Moon, which it was blocking the Sun (or at least move it away), but i could be wrong.

At worst it still a good feat that further support the current 5-A if not put it higher.
Here statement from Motonari itself.

" This world no need for two nichirin"

"Heaven have accepted me as true Nichirin itself"

Since the world is not planet but universe. Sumaregi theme itself is galaxy such like how the opening of Sengoku Basara 4, Sumaregi background and Masamune and Yukimura class in anime-ending.

There also source material such like diffecult mode.

Normal Mode : Best in the Land.
Hard Mode : Best in the Japan.
Extreme Mode: Best in the Universe.

Disagree with the feat in the op. Such a thing should have destroyed the planet considering it was on it and the scene seems like a typical hype scene rather than anything happening.

So basically there's someone with 5A physically but 2A hax...

What's this,Blazblue?

By the way there twitter about Hiroyuki Kobayashi. He is producer of Sengoku Basara and other games.

Does @Gohan?_You're_still_alive? and @Stefano4444 can ask him with japan laguange about feat of Masamune and Yukimura shaking Universe in Yukimura anime ending ?
I uh... don't think it's worth it to bother the poor guy,Basara is not selling well,poor guy maybe trying to forget that Basara even exists XD

Also please remember that the tier in this site is just number that doesn't really mean much until you reach tier 2. There are many lower tier who can beat higher tier. For example a space marine who's high 8C somehow able to beat some characters in tier 7

so it looks like there are some tiers that goes up and some that goes down so i think this might be the best time to calculate and try to upgrade SenBasa.

1. Mori and the moon

if he only destroy the moon then the lights should return right after the moon got destroyed but it doesn't look like so

(Indonesian sub,at least it's easier to translate to English compared to just listening to the Japanese dub)
the sun clearly shines a few seconds after Mori use his power ,it took 2-3 seconds for the light to travel, compared to how long it take for light to travel from the moon to earth which is 1.3 seconds.
i think we should also consider about what Mori said earlier before this.

"This world doesn't need 2 suns."

and

"Heaven,they have recognized me as their only sun."

because after Mori did what he did the sun shines way brighter than before the eclipse and the sun shines in an unnatural yellow that have the same color as Mori's light/aura.

for me this show that this can be either a 4C feat because he only create the sun or a 4B because the sun is enough to shines the solar system.

2. Ashikaga.

1st.

it is understandable that Ashikaga is the one who started the Sengoku Genesis,repeating timelines over and over but how did he managed to reset/repeating timelines when he already dead?

if you watch some gameplay walkthrough or just play the game yourself you'll see that sometimes Ashikaga is not only beaten but outright dead,like in Hideyoshi story where he not only dethrone Ashikaga but kill him. This can lead to some interesting scenario:

a. maybe the timeline isn't really restarted but it's only a game logic and the other characters story happened in the other timeline without Ashikaga's interference.
b. Ashikaga is immortal and he reset timelines after that certain characters have achieved their dream after all what Ashikaga wanted all these times is for someone to finally beat him.
c. Ashikaga does die but he still resetting timelines,he knows that someone will kill him to achieve their dream so he set the timelines to reset automatically after some times have passed (if the timelines reset right after he died then we won't see anyone's endings)
d. Ashikaga created universes,this can also be possible knowing that the reason why he start the Sengoku Genesis in the first place is because he wants all the warriors in Japan to have ambition ,if he just reset timelines each time someone got their ending it just doesn't make any sense because their dream would just be short-lived

2nd.
this one can be only a visual stuff but it's worth thinking about

the clash between Ashikaga and Matsunaga it creates shockwave but what i find interesting is their background after the crash,it's like holes in reality but like what i said earlier it can be only a visual stuff

Last edited:
Back