• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samurai Jack
Jack is back!

Genji
The Best Hero In Overwatch Period

Samurai Jack vs Genji

Samurai Jack - 0 ( )

Genji - 0 ( )

Battle Conditions

Takes place in a dense forest and nearby is a quarry about 100 meters away

Takes place during the morning.

Genji has been corrupted by Aku (this makes him "bloodlusted")

Jack is ambushed by Genji via shurikens intially, Genji starts in a tree 50 feet away

Jack notices that this man is corrupted by Aku

Jack's goal is to incapictate or K.O Genji to free him from the corruption, He WILL kill only if he sees no other option and that he will die if he cannot end this fight nonlethally.

Genji's corruption has given him innate knowledge of what Jack is capable of.

Speed is equalized

Jack Takes this even when speed Equalized

he has better durabilty and stamina feats

he cut through strongest steel in his universe i wouldn't be suprised if he broke genji's sword

i doubt genji's skill matches jack's he trained all over the world since childhood and barely anyone matches his swordsmanship in his universe

he's so good at dodging he rarely ever gets hit

Jack stomps this. Genji neglected much of his training in favor o videogames and sexual escapades, its only Hanzo clocked him that he really took to being a Ninja.

Jack has been training all his life since childhood and has more overall experience (More so if we consider his timeskip version). Even with his enhancements, Jack is simple better, and is superhuman as demonstrated by his numerous feats.

Jack stomps, He's 7-C, he's held back enough to fight at a 9-B level, he can certainly incapacitate a High 8-C

and he has greatly superior training and skill

Genji's also unable to even damage Jack

I'm pretty sure this match was made back when Jack was still "At least High 8-C."

Since this is a stomp due to Jack's upgrade, I'll be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back