• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion Thread

Wait a Golden Wheel Reincarnation esq Moon Split?

Can't say. That's what I just heard. I haven't actually looked at the scans yet. I'mma wait for the scans.

AstralKing7 said:
Lmao dammnnnnnn I told u guys Mujin was fodder 😂ƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñú he took a bigger L than Konofodder

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Naaaah, he's not dead...

Anyway can't wait for the chapter, oh my God! Awesome!

Some idiot's arguments to lowball Samurai 8. I am not joking... he legit said this on CV.

> Muun is not a moon.

> Moon is not continental sized.

> Samurai 8 Galaxy is not Galaxy sized.

> A quadrant is not 1/4.

> Kishi doesn't know anything about space so his space feats are wrong.

> The Moon is human sized now.

B023 said:
Some idiot's arguments to lowball Samurai 8. I am not joking... he legit said this on CV.

> Muun is not a moon.

> Moon is not continental sized.

> Samurai 8 Galaxy is not Galaxy sized.

> A quadrant is not 1/4.

> Kishi doesn't know anything about space so his space feats are wrong.

> The Moon is human sized now.
I was in the thread and it was full of stupidity on both sides

I read some CV downplayer shit before. Someone says that Samurai 8 planets are basically as large as my garden......judge you.

MrFloridaMan said:
This is a general discussion board right? What do you guys make of this? https://twitter.com/RainSpectre/status/1149104733157675008?s=09
"This isn't theory, it's fact"

I'm no business student or anything so I can't really dispute some of the arguments made, especially since they aren't wholly illogical.

But that said, something only ever becomes a fact after the event, you can't predict the future with a hundred percent certainty. You can make likely estimations but that doesn't mean that they are undoubtedly going to come true. The best example I can think of is the MCU, it is pretty much the most successful movie franchise in the history of everything with about 22 movies I think under its belt. And almost constantly the expectations keep rising, but the movies somehow are making more and more money, they've been ppl predicting the MCU's death for like 5 years now but it's still going strong.

TLDR; there will always be doomsday prophets for stuff like this, but irrespective of how much evidence they will provide that they are correct, it doesn't automatically mean that their predictions will come true

Dog, I don't even need to read the guys comparisons to other manga to know that his claim is bullshit. You can't predict interest in a series by raw numbers, the keys are the writer, the readers, and so many other contextual things.

Yeah it is real. I showed that to Astral, Rocker and some others members on Discord. I also have a lot of spoilers too

I don't know, I am just a normal member. Rocker has administrator power to put you there

MrFloridaMan said:
Just saw an excellent possible explaination of the 12 DaiShaku thing from Chapter 9. https://www.reddit.com/r/Samurai8/comments/cbv7ch/mapping_out_the_terrain/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
Lol, the argument in the comments is pretty funny

PowerToScale said:
My fav part was "Lmfaooo your smoking dank if you think I read this"
Especially after looking at his profile and concluding that he was the one most likely smoking "dank" at that point in time.

It's good news for us. If the editor likes the mangaka and the manga, means he won't try to throttle it.

BRo I think that's Mujin!! A bad ass armor is about to get one shotted by Ata lmao ƒñúƒñúƒñúƒÿ¡ƒöуöÑ he not playing games

Anyone see how big Mujin is in his armor? You can see Ata flying at him and he looks minuscule compared to Mujin. Mujin is like the size of a susano!

Back