• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Battle of the 8-A goth characters.

Let's hope this goes somewhere.

Vote Count
Samantha Manso: 0

Stocking Anarchy: 2 (WeeklyBattles, ZacharyGrossman273)

Inconclusive: 2 (LordGriffin1000, ShadowChild'sReaper)

Rules

• Speed is equalized.
  • Samantha starts off with the Fenton Peeler active. Stocking starts in base.
  • Battle takes place in Endsville.
  • Combatants start 35 feet away.
  • Winner by any means necessary.
Give proper reasoning.

Sam Manson

Stockingb

Stocking should take this though. She's easily much more experienced and skilled in combat and has a nearly 2x AP and dura advantage which can be increased further with her transformation which would revert any damage Sam might cause with the Peeler

Vote added.

I don't remember an insane amount about Danny Phantom, but the vote seems to make sense to me.

Ah, a match with a Danny Phantom character, I'm here!

If Stocking already has 2x the AP advantage I think her transformation should be restricted and just use her base.

Wait, I thought blasts from the Peeler ripped apart targets on an atomic level. Shouldn't that mitigate the difference in AP?

Well then I vote inconclusive.

Stocking my have the AP, Dura and fighting experience but Sam is no fool and will quickly realize she is outmatched when her physical attack doesn't do much or her normal energy attacks. She will automaticly go for the Fenton Peelers atom beam which has range and expands.

Basically it matters if Stocking will instantly one shot but since she's starting of in base and is only twice as strong its unlikely.

I'm a bit on the fence with this one. With the difference in attack power (and possibility for a boost thanks to her transformation, since it was never said this was restricted) Stocking has an advantage but with the Fenton Peeler, Sam can try to go for that but still with everything considered... I'd have to agree with Inconclusive for the end result of the match.

Back