• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Finally got around to doing this and boy we got some stuff to address. Valerie Gray will not be included in this revision because I already handled her power as you can see by looking at it, it has scans, references and proper scaling.

However, if you look at our profiles for Jack Fenton, Maddie Fenton, Jazz Fenton, Tucker Foley, and Samantha Manson. You can see they are lacking in scans, references, and are still scaled out of date. So, I decided to fix that...

Fenton Works Technology

Since the characters I listed above consistently use various gadgets, weapons and vehicles made by Fenton Works. I decided to make a blog cataloging all of that stuff, and now when people make matches for these characters, they can decided what to give them.

This also cuts down the need to write a whole section on the powers and abilities when you can just click a link and see it all. There are scans and references as well so you can see the gadgets, weapons and vehicles in action. All in all, I find this blog helpful for those wanting an idea on what kind of stuff these guys carry into battle.

Depending on what key is used also decides what equipment is available. If you make a match with Season 1 Jack, you can any use equipment introduced in that season.

Profile Revisions

Here is my versions of the characters updated profiles. As you can see, a massive improvement all around, they have descriptions, scans, references, and I fixed up their intelligence ratings plus included that they can properly use Fenton Works Technology.

There is obviously still a few more things that need work but overall, this makes the profiles much better and accurate. Anyway, I obviously need input before I implement this stuff into the profiles so feedback would be appreciated.

I forgot to mention, this will also effect Danny's page as well since he consistently uses Fenton Works Technology throughout the series as well (just not to the degree as the others) and he can properly use and operate all the gadgets, weapons, and vehicles. So his Standard Equipment and intelligence will be updating respectively.

I don't have much knowledge on the verse, but these profiles are much better looking. I like the blog too. Good work on that. A lot of work has been put into it.

Fenton Works Technology

Since the characters I listed above consistently use various gadgets, weapons and vehicles made by Fenton Works. I decided to make a blog cataloging all of that stuff, and now when people make matches for these characters, they can decided what to give them.

This also cuts down the need to write a whole section on the powers and abilities when you can just click a link and see it all. There are scans and references as well so you can see the gadgets, weapons and vehicles in action. All in all, I find this blog helpful for those wanting an idea on what kind of stuff these guys carry into battle.

Depending on what key is used also decides what equipment is available. If you make a match with Season 1 Jack, you can any use equipment introduced in that season.
Looks great! Are you going to note in the blog which character has shown to use what weapon? I know the couple has access to all but will the other characters be listed on what they can use?

Profile Revisions

Here is my versions of the characters updated profiles. As you can see, a massive improvement all around, they have descriptions, scans, references, and I fixed up their intelligence ratings plus included that they can properly use Fenton Works Technology.
Look great!

Looks great! Are you going to note in the blog which character has shown to use what weapon? I know the couple has access to all but will the other characters be listed on what they can use?
Maddie and Jack can use them all, and technically so can Jazz, Sam, and Tucker as they have been shown using some of the gadgets, weapons and even some of the vehicles so it's not like they are limited to a specific set, but I think adding which characters actively used which visually is a good idea. I'll add Notable Users under the equipment so people know which item the character have used.

I've updated the blog, it now states which characters are notable users of said weapons, gadgets and vehicles. As for this thread, it should have sufficient input so I'll go ahead and update the profiles. Thanks to everyone who commented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back