• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sam vs climb

Climbs got armor and a sword which instantly gives him a pretty big advantage, he also trained over most of his life to utilize it. He's far from the best but he's a well trained swordsman and has access to martial arts, Sam's pressure points fail due to his full plate armor. Im pretty sure climb outranks her in ap (I think please correct me if Im wrong)

Id give it to climb while sam has experience against some highly trained fighters none of them had martial arts, a full set of armor, and a sword. None of her combatants ever had the intent to kill either so shes likely not used to fighting someone willing to kill her.

I think climb takes this

ap wise climb is above tigers which can crush skulls, sam beat someone who can crush skulls. other wise vote counted.

Climb> crushing skulls, so she has similar ap Doesn't really make up for the armor, sword, martial arts, williningness to kill, and training (yes sam beat trained people before but I doubt many of them were intent on killing her)

Wait no sams has the higher AP as she also scales to breaking tables which has a significantly higher yield than skull crushing

Allright then looking it over she has a nearly three times ap advatage (if Im looking at it right) from what I saw. doesn't make up for the sword, killing intent, armor, stamina advatage, and martial arts (warriors magic)

Even if Climb didn't have armor, his sword and martial arts more than make up for his AP disadvantage. Voting for him.

you wana know why the canon fodder knight can fairly fight the chick that can one-shot mma fighters? what i wana know is why its fair to put a anthropomorphic bunny against a dragon.

Back