• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
D879A415A87F572A249373811E1D1EF9D8BAE056

23f72ca2d45f8eba74b2c0e385f8bb19.jpg

Speed Equalized

The Spy:
Sam:
Incon:

All right so Already Sam has problems in that Spy starts out of her line of sight, which means he can literally transform into anyone(he would've been good enough to trick Classic Sniper by disguising as Classic Engi if Classic Sniper didn't have literal Extrasensory Perception... by the way Classic Engi is Classic Sniper's best friend for over 5 decades) or go invisible, making Sam in danger of getting her spine poked...

On the other end of the spectrum Spy is literally her worst enemy because he literally knows exactly how to get bitches in-canon and has done so before, so he could easily get close.

Now is Sam more skilled then Spy? Almost definitely.

Does that matter when Spy doesn't like to fight straight up with anyone? No.

All right so Already Sam has problems in that Spy starts out of her line of sight, which means he can literally transform into anyone(he would've been good enough to trick Classic Sniper by disguising as Classic Engi if Classic Sniper didn't have literal Extrasensory Perception... by the way Classic Engi is Classic Sniper's best friend for over 5 decades) or go invisible, making Sam in danger of getting her spine poked...
Saw the justification for Extrasensory Perception and it is just a bit vague. Would it have the capabilities to see through Spy tech normally, since it seems a bit more like x-ray vision or something of the like, when Sam has tech that allows her to see through holographical illusions.

Last edited:
Saw the justification for Extrasensory Perception and it is just a bit vague. Would it have the capabilities to see through Spy's tech normally, since it seems a bit more like x-ray vision or something of the like, when Sam has tech that allows her to see through holographical illusions.
The reason it's Extrasensory Perception is that it DID see through Spy's disguise and that's Classic Sniper's stated reason for gettijg them put in in the first place, otherwise it'd just be Enhanced Senses

But we know his disguises aren't holographical, because these disguises also replicate voices, etc. So I doubt Sam's tech can actually see through it, nor would she start with it because she only knows she's fighting a dashing Rogue and not that he could be anybody on the planet or go invisible... and if she's loud-mouthed about it guess who's going to take FULL advantage?

The reason it's Extrasensory Perception is that it DID see through Spy's disguise and that's Classic Sniper's stated reason for gettijg them put in in the first place, otherwise it'd just be Enhanced Senses

But we know his disguises aren't holographical, because these disguises also replicate voices, etc. So I doubt Sam's tech can actually see through it, nor would she start with it because she only knows she's fighting a dashing Rogue and not that he could be anybody on the planet or go invisible... and if she's loud-mouthed about it guess who's going to take FULL advantage?
There is an episode in which she fights against a dashing rogue thief which succeeds in charming her for the majority of the episode. (Happens after the prior "evil boyfriends".) By the end, she's learned her lesson and doesn't fall for his deception in which he tries a rather convincing excuse that this was all a test by WOOHP (something that happens extremely often to the point of time loop simulations), so she wouldn't be completely weak to his seduction if she knows she's here for a death battle. That's also not to mention that I'm not fully convinced on the non-hologram thing? The voice replication could be another part of the tech unrelated to his physical appearance.

There is an episode in which she fights against a dashing rogue thief which succeeds in charming her for the majority of the episode. (Happens after the prior "evil boyfriends".) By the end, she's learned her lesson and doesn't fall for his deception in which he tries a rather convincing excuse that this was all a test by WOOHP (something that happens extremely often to the point of time loop simulations), so she wouldn't be completely weak to his seduction if she knows she's here for a death battle.
Would buy Spy some time he needs
That's also not to mention that I'm not fully convinced on the non-hologram thing? The voice replication could be another part of the tech unrelated to his physical appearance.
Ah yes, the tech that is never stated nor implied to be outside of Spy's disguise kit! I'm sure we should make a bunch of assumptions on that!

Ah yes, the tech that is never stated nor implied to be outside of Spy's disguise kit! I'm sure we should make a bunch of assumptions on that!
Well, the kit doesn’t exactly have a solid explanation to my knowledge as to how it functions other than it’s some kind of projection. The holograms in Totally Spies-verse can replicate voices as well, and they both appear to function on some wild logic, so I wouldn’t put off saying she couldn’t see through it like Classic Sniper’s eye.

That is also to add, if Sam is going in full Swiss Army Knife, chances are, she’s going to have the gadgets that don’t require her to hold and store in her backpack already equipped on her body. Especially when fighting against another spy.

If Sam is also wearing her catwoman stealth suit as well, she can also respond instinctively via her suit detecting a threat and moving her body for her if she really is fooled.

Well, the kit doesn’t exactly have a solid explanation to my knowledge as to how it functions other than it’s some kind of projection. The holograms in Totally Spies-verse can replicate voices as well, and they both appear to function on some wild logic, so I wouldn’t put off saying she couldn’t see through it like Classic Sniper’s eye.
It's shaky
That is also to add, if Sam is going in full Swiss Army Knife, chances are, she’s going to have the gadgets that don’t require her to hold and store in her backpack already equipped on her body. Especially when fighting against another spy.
Sorry, no prior knowledge or prep! Not bringing that knowledge in! She only knows what he looks like!
If Sam is also wearing her catwoman stealth suit as well, she can also respond instinctively via her suit detecting a threat and moving her body for her if she really is fooled.
I'm not seeing Instinctive Activtion in her Standard Equipment, so uh... no.

Also, it's not like Spy is out here stomping Clover, it's actually a pretty close match I just see Spy winning lol

Closer then any match I'd make lol

Sorry, no prior knowledge or prep! Not bringing that knowledge in! She only knows what he looks like!
Fair, but could just give Sam the 2-3 minutes of prep she usually gets when she's assigned a mission by Jerry.
I'm not seeing Instinctive Activtion in her Standard Equipment, so uh... no.
It's in the WOOHP gadgets tab.
Also, it's not like Spy is out here stomping Clover, it's actually a pretty close match I just see Spy winning lol

Closer then any match I'd make lol
I dunno, I still think Sam has some things going for her. They both seem to be equally skilled in stealth, but if it comes down to hand-to-hand combat, she could easily get an edge and she's an extremely hard opponent to hit thanks to her acrobatics.

Fair, but could just give Sam the 2-3 minutes of prep she usually gets when she's assigned a mission by Jerry.
That's still nasty lol
It's in the WOOHP gadgets tab.
Well fair
I dunno, I still think Sam has some things going for her. They both seem to be equally skilled in stealth, but if it comes down to hand-to-hand combat, she could easily get an edge and she's an extremely hard opponent to hit thanks to her acrobatics.
I never said she didn't have things going for her, I just think Spy wins more often then not

Back