• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sam & Dean Winchester vs Jason Voorhees

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Sam & Dean take on a case about several missing teens at Camp Crystal lake. There they find the beast Jason. Can the brothers put him down

I mean,jason has been outsmarted by whiny teens before,sam and dean who have a crap load of experience fighting stronger and faster monsters than jason,will probably win.

dean and sam win, at least if this fight happens in the supernatural series, otherwise plot-potection is gone and the brothers will be killed,

PS: sam was one of the teens who fought against jason in one of the movies right? and if i remember correctly he died too XD

KazarianFahs said:
I mean,jason has been outsmarted by whiny teens before,sam and dean who have a crap load of experience fighting stronger and faster monsters than jason,will probably win.
Don't most of the monsters just throw them around instead of killing them? Jason wouldn't toy with them.

Again,Jason has been outsmarted by teens with no experince fighting zombies/mosters whatsoever,not killed but outsmarted and incapacitated,pretty sure winch bros can find a way to incap and maybe even kill jason,without prep or gear,one bro may die tho,but looking at it as a team match,i see the bros winning more than jason.

GreatestSin said:
dean and sam win, at least if this fight happens in the supernatural series, otherwise plot-potection is gone and the brothers will be killed,
PS: sam was one of the teens who fought against jason in one of the movies right? and if i remember correctly he died too XD
Sam beat Jason in the remake of Friday the 13th. Adding Dean would be overkill

With all the fighting Sam and Dean did, I wouldn't be surprised if they're not just peak humans. Either way rooting for them. Of course the OP's statement makes it more like "Can they take him down" as in a possibility of an indirect fight, or possibility of prep time. Give Sam and Dean prep time and their plot armor rises to ludicrous level, I kid.

But yeah Winchester boys should take this.

I'm pretty sure that they can both beat Jason, at least at the peak of their physical capabilities without being augmented with magic they can stalemate and sometimes even beat Demons, Vampires etc... So I think the both of them on a physical confrontation against Jason would be sort of elevated to their favor of them having fought similar opponents before, some being faster others being stronger. While others just being a mix of the bunch. And them having the physical necessary to contend with Jason.

If they work their things correctly they can simply decapitate Jason and be done with it as they have done with other beings before.

While nowhere near as strong as Jason i agree with prep and their usual gear they'll find a way to put Jason down for good.

As others have said, Jason has been outsmarted by groups of untrained teens. Sam and Dean are seasoned warriors. They could do this if, as the OP said, this is approached as a Case which they are researching and pursuing.

I'm guessing they'd be able to incapacitate Jason after finding and tracking him (seriously, because it's what they do). Once they realize how hard to actually put dow he is, they could keep him confined (using one of the magically and physically sealed cells in the Bunker) while searching for a way to kill him.

And as others have said, they aaalways find a way to kill the monster-of-the-week or of-the-season. They've found the weaknesses of and killed entities like the Mother of All, Leviathans, and all kinds of crazy-scary intimidating beings which were way stronger than them. They've never lost once. They're the kind of characters who get by every day killing baddies who are far stronger than them, and having to find the weaknesses of things they've never encountered before.

Bump!!!

I want to see this concluded, as I think it would be a very reasonable win for Sam and Dean (for the reasons detailed in my post above).

I vote Sam and Dean due to their extreme knowledge about the Supernatural. With all of their gear I wouldn't be surprised if something worked. Besides Dean with Mark of Cain has better stats than Jason

Sam and Dean take this easy. They kill guys like Jason on the regular. Remember that whole season where the monsters were immortal, superstrong, hyperinteligent, shapeshifting primordial entities that could get back up after being beheaded and lit on fire? They spent like ten episodes torturing one in a basement until they figured out that it's one weakness was borax cleaner of all things. They then proceeded to take out their leader along with a whole freaking army of them saving the human race. If they can do that they can find a way to kill Jason Voorhees.

Jesus. Sam and Dean. Wow. Uhh, this one could come down to the wire. I'm gonna make him human Jason, and base Sam and Dean, just for simplicities sake.

Both of the brothers far outshine Jason in attack, Street level attack potency compared to Wall. But, both Sam and Dean would underestimate Jason to begin with, thinking him to be just another psycho. Jason would probably be able to get the first hit in, and since he goes for the kill, he would be able to make that count. But, the brothers both carry firearms. Jason might be able to get to them before they get a shot off if they get surprised, but I doubt it.

But, the most important stat they have is intelligence. Both of the Brothers Grimm are supernaturally intelligent, much more than Average Jason boi. Plus, they have experiance killing things that can keep coming back. While they might not be able to put Jason down for good, they have to potential to put him in a solid block of titanium, and bury him so deep in the earth that he might as well be dead.

S&D take this. I hope this thread has the potential to get added soon, I want Sam and Dean to get a win.

Back