• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill has only won against 4 characters, and all of them could easily stomp Bill via a thought based ability or whatever, but they just dont use it in character. Like Alien X instantly killing Bill with a thought for example, or Beerus erasing him

Please read the threads before making assumptions

His only questionable win is against Rosalina

Yet because Sally does it's a stomp.

Bill also can win if Sally doesn't use the sword, like those who could win if Bill didn't snap, the fact that Sally uses it in character makes this a decisive win, just like they don't using it in character a decisive win

Using your logic those matchs are stomps because they can't win before Bill uses his hax because of their characters, like you are claiming he can't win because Sally uses her hax first

Theuser789 said:
Using your logic those matchs are stomps because they can't win before Bill uses his hax because of their characters, like you are claiming he can't win because Sally uses her hax first
They can...by killing Bill with a thought. It would be a stomp? Sure. But would they use in character? No, therefore the match is fair

In this case, Sally does thinks and stomps

They can...by killing Bill with a thought. It would be a stomp? Sure. But would they use in character? No, therefore the match is fair

In this case, Sally does thinks and stomps

You didn't get what I said, they are stomps because they wouldn't use those in character, so they can't win in your logic, I am arguing that If Sally doesn't use the sword Bill wins, if those aren't stomps neither is this

EmperorDoom25 said:
How Sally will not use the sword btw? Its literally her starting move
It's the starting move, but she might not use it, using those logic the Bill wins are stomps because they don't use their haxes in character, so Bill stomps then, it's unlikely but she can not use it, making this not a stomp but a decisive win

Again, what supports via thinking? From what I've seen from the scans on the page, power has to be channeled and activates as energy. People are saying the Enerjak scan justifies this when the character using the sword had to get out a whole chant, the sword had to emit energy for Enerjak to be caught up in it, and the range was limited.

Honestly it looks like people are just looking at the tier of the sword and saying she stomps after that.

Don't care if I'm in the minority here, but Bill snaps.

Also further, given that the Enerjak thing was done by a character that's not her, what would have her use the sword like that instead of swinging it like a normal sword, or using one of its other bevy of powers? People like saying Bill doesn't use his powers but the thing that's justifying her win, she's not even the one who did it.

Emits energy. If the drain works over such distance, why did Mogul have to get inches away from Enerjak?

And how does that justify her using a power for the sword she hasn't used right off the bat? There's tons of characters who have powers in their natural moveset that doesn't come from an external device, Bill included, who don't get the benefit of leading with it.

Also keep in mind that Mogul is vastly smarter and more evil than Sally. What he does with the sword isn't the same thing Sally will do with the sword.

So? That still is activated by thinking, If Enerjak didn't anything while being drained Bill can't

She has used the Sword multiple times, she will start with it, unironicaly do more rechearse on Archie

Enerjak didn't do anything=/=Enerjak couldn't do anything. Before Mogul activated the sword, unless you're saying it's passive, he could've doen x y and z to him. Unfortunately for him, Mogul snuck up to him and immediately activated the sword. Enerjak didn't even notice him before he activated the ability drain.

Twilight Princess Link uses the Master Sword literally all the time. Clearly that'll mean he'll use dowsing like SS!Link and shoot energy beams like ALTTP!Link. See how that works?

The activation is thought based though, and as Marverick showed the Sword locks people in place as well

Yeah, no, Sally has used the Sword in character, bad analogy is bad, do your rechearch first

I linked that scan. The one with the other echidna, right? He was in range there too.

Excuse me? How on god's green earth is that a bad analogy? Sally doesn't even have the sword all the time and the person doing the feat that's granting her the win having a totally different mindset than Sally herself any better than the analogy I used, where the character does have the sword all the time and the abilities were done by his previous life. Not only spell research right, but if I'm so wrong for the love of god disprove me with something Sally does. Shut me up if I'm so wrong with definitive proof.

@Shadow. How am I supposed to know what's going on in that? Also no. He just won't be literal inches from her. SBA has them at 4KM after all.

Ignoring the fact that grace is almost over, yeah it is, because If you knew that the sword possessed Sally you wouldn't be asking for this

Read this and count how many times Sally uses the sword, heck because she is part of the royal family she can use it better than others

@Cal Calm down, there's no reason to get worked up about this. You're being petty against user, as if you pointing out that he spelled research wrong was something that was necessary.

That goes for all of you, whether you weren't or were hostile.

@Shake. Of course you target me, and the smallest bit of my the paragraph I posted. Don't play holier-than-thou when my the comment I got worked over clearly had that condescending subtext. Unless you think "bad analogy is bad, do your research" is meant to be laughed off. You wanna continue this message me on Discord so we can talk this out.

@User. And that matters how? What did she do while she was possessed? Did she drain Enerjak? If not, then the argument is moot. The sword possessing her doesn't mean the sword will use its best things, because again, characters who have their entire moveset without an external device don't get that benefit of the doubt. I guess Goku will lead with BFR? Superman will lead with higher dimensional singing? But Sally's different because bad analogy is bad.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Because Bill is going to see a 3'3" chipmunk from 4 km away.
Because the guy who can see across entire planes of existence is going to be stunted by the kilometric distance of a 3'3" chipmunk.

Because you usualy don't know anything about Archie series and act as you do, making multiple errors

Except the Sword literaly would make her use itself, plus read the edit as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back