• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't get the wrong idea. I don't think you were spiting if anything I think you just like the Sonic franchise which is cool

TheArsenal1212 said:
Please don't get the wrong idea. I don't think you were spiting if anything I think you just like the Sonic franchise which is cool
Here, I know you're still thinking that I'm spiting on Bill. How does me liking the Sonic franchise have to do anything with spiting Bill like at all?

Hey let's relax a bit. You're being a tad bit too aggressive over what Arsenal saying that he doesn't think you're spiting.

MYHERO said:
Hey let's relax a bit. You're being a tad bit too aggressive over what Arsenal saying that he doesn't think you're spiting.
Sorry, but no. The matchups that I made are meant to be appreciated. But since people can't respect my matches, there's no reason for me to respect them at all. Here, Bambu is still at my wall telling me that I'm spiting without even knowing how much efforts I put into my matches.

You are overreacting. Arsenal just said that he had a little hunch. This doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate the match at all.

Yes but this is after Arsenal cleared himself and said he didn't think he was spiting, at that point you just let it go.

MYHERO said:
Yes but this is after Arsenal cleared himself and said he didn't think he was spiting, at that point you just let it go.
Arsenal is minor. Bambu is still thinking that I'm spiting.

Well, then I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh. All I was saying was that I don't think you made this to make Bill lose, rather you just wanted to give a sonic character a match which they could win no matter if they actually did or not. Sorry if it came across the wrong way I meant no ill intent

EmperorDoom25 said:
Bill doesnt have win cons
Yes he does, If Sally doesn't use the Sword or Bill removes it he wins, but Sally wins before that, it's a decisive win, a stomp is that no matter what happens the opponent can't win, which isn't the case

EmperorDoom25 said:
Also, lol whut? Sally will surely use the Sword here, its her starting move
Yet, she might not, or Bill could remove it, a stomp is that the opponent can't win no matter what happens, Bill can win in various manners, it's just that Sally uses her only win-con first

EmperorDoom25 said:
Nah, its a borderline stomp

Also, can you tell me one wincon for Bill?
Transmutating the sword and blasting her with Ap? Sally talking just longer to use it and Bill blasting with Ap? If Sally uses the sword just a little slower she loses this, a stomp would be if the sword was passive, which it isn't

EmperorDoom25 said:
>Transmutation on the sword

Which wont happen, because Sally just thinks
Yet she might take longer to use it, or not use at all, a stomp is that the opponent no matter what happens can't wi, Sally using her move first just means a decicive victory, because if she doesn't do so Bill wins, which would be impossible if it was a stomp, it's unlikely, but it can happen

Thats a dumb reason tbh. Its like saying that Vader doesnt stomp Goku because he has a chance of not using Mindhax...

Using the sword with a thought is Sally's starting move

Also, this siatuation happened before when Yogiri was thrown against Bill. Yogiri just needed to think to win and Bill had literally 0 wincons because of it

EmperorDoom25 said:
Thats a dumb reason tbh. Its like saying that Vader doesnt stomp Goku because he has a chance of not using Mindhax...

Using the sword with a thought is Sally's starting move

Also, this siatuation happened before when Yogiri was throw against Bill. Yogiri just needed to think to win and Bill had literally 0 wincons because of it
Sally doesn't actually use the sword that much tbh, so she might not start with it, also Vader might not use mind hax as well, he doesn't lead every fight ever with it, Goku could blast him If he doesn't do it

EmperorDoom25 said:
>Vader doesnt lead with Mindhax

He does

>Sally doesnt actually use the sword

The first post was literally claiming that she starts with it and with a thought
Not always, read my post better, I said he doesn't start every battle with mind hax, I never denied that

Again, I didn't say that Sally doesn't use the sword, only that she hasn't used it very much, she could simply not use it, that's a win-con, unlikely but it is one

This was discussed many times before. If Character X kills Character B just by thinking, the match is not fair and should be closed

99% of Star Wars matches were removed because of it.

EmperorDoom25 said:
This was discussed many times before. If Character X kills Character B just by thinking, the match is not fair and should be closed

99% of Star Wars matches were removed because of it.
Most of Bill's win are via transmutation by snap were the opponent couldn't do anything before it, so in that logic they should be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back