• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vergil would not be able to use his sword as it would never have existed thanks to sakuya's ability and it would be a sight to see who would win a Vampire Slayer who has lived hundreds of years or a demon that focuses above all on speed and being sincere without his weapon or its speed becouse remember dat bouth have the same speed and all the atacks of Sakuya ignore durability.
I don't think Vergil will wins. but is the question of who strike first i think that is more a vs of one hit as Vergil could destroy Sakuya if he punches she with her full strength and Sakuya kill vergil with one knife. Becouse that Sakuya be a range warrior i think she wold win.

Vergil's downsides are that, as I said, he cannot use his sword due to Sakuya's ability, he cannot fly, which is important in a battle like this, plus he is very confident and would be easily hit by the attack from Sakuya. To just take pride in his own resistance.

Sakuya's downsides would be the fact that she may not be able to use his time stop in Vergil, as he has shown that he can withstand Dante's time stop, in addition to his physical blows being much weaker than Vergil, although as I said before, it doesn't matter because of his hability

And Sakuya can summon Sakuyas from Other Universes Vergil can only create one clone of herself when Sakuya could make and infinite number of herself.

What ability does Sakuya have that removed his blade

Also Vergils AP without the blade is so high he can just use his fists to punch and kick given he has enough AP to one shot

Doesn't do that in character, at least not at the start, she much prefers time stopping. Which gets her killed given Vergil resists and uses Yamato in character in literally every fight he's in

She's never actually done it. Though spell card rules not being in play might have an affect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back