• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well considering the strongest version of Hinata that has six paths chakra is completely featless... I'd say Sakura probably stomps

No Might 09 said:
hinata has kaiten which should reflect anything sakura throws at her
That might have been the case if they were remotely close in power.... but unfortunately they are not. Useless girl is gonna beat best girl today.....

That might have been the case if they were remotely close in power.... but unfortunately they are not. Useless girl is gonna beat best girl today.....

But dosnt hinata also have rangeed options? Not to mention kaiten should paralze sakura

Well I wouldn't say long ranged, but more like mid-range.

Anyway we've seen tenketsu be overpowered with raw strength. Such as Naruto vs Neji for example, and the difference in that fight was negligible compared to this. Besides Sakura can just Nuke battlefield like she often does

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Well I wouldn't say long ranged, but more like mid-range.

Anyway we've seen tenketsu be overpowered with raw strength. Such as Naruto vs Neji for example, and the difference in that fight was negligible compared to this. Besides Sakura can just Nuke battlefield like she often does
Cant hinata just jump ?

Ok let's put it another way......

Let's take Neji(whos obviously a LOT better than Hinata in every way). Do you think he'd be able to defeat Tsunade? Because this is quite literally the same situation except Hinata is a lot inferior to Neji

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Ok let's put it another way......
Let's take Neji(whos obviously a LOT better than Hinata in every way). Do you think he'd be able to defeat Tsunade? Because this is quite literally the same situation except Hinata is a lot inferior to Neji
how do we know sakura is even as strong as prime tsunade? hinata has a counter to sakuras whole moveset. strength dosent matter here

originally I woul dhave said Hinata, but nowawadays it would be Sakura, even if they were close in power Sakura these days is more of a fighter than Hinata her fighting insticts are far above that of Hinata. The AP difference is too large for her to be able to reflect Sakura's attacks, Sakura scales hgher in speed as well and Sakura's knowledge of chakra and medical ninjutsu means that I doubt the paralysis would last long enough.

Basically Sakura 9/10 the 1/10 would be if Hinata still had her fighting instincts and managed to land a critical blow with the use of the byakugan.

Otherwise Sakura stomps. The novels especially have Sakura as a beast.

Rocker1189 said:
originally I woul dhave said Hinata, but nowawadays it would be Sakura, even if they were close in power Sakura these days is more of a fighter than Hinata her fighting insticts are far above that of Hinata. The AP difference is too large for her to be able to reflect Sakura's attacks, Sakura scales hgher in speed as well and Sakura's knowledge of chakra and medical ninjutsu means that I doubt the paralysis would last long enough.
Basically Sakura 9/10 the 1/10 would be if Hinata still had her fighting instincts and managed to land a critical blow with the use of the byakugan.

Otherwise Sakura stomps. The novels especially have Sakura as a beast.
for the novel sakura think i disproved she should scale to anything there. she fought a fake jinjuriki and tanked no tailed beast bomb it glanced her. she also didnt even beat hit rather timed it out snd i believe sai was there too.

anyway I wont be surprised if current Sakura uses the byakugou becomes a God tier fighter, at least she is being set up for one.

Byakugou looks like Karma and might be related and Sakura in base is likely above base Naruto.

Dude..... clearly Kishimoto inserted this statement here to try and show how strong Sakura has gotten. And the feats were certainly impressive. She destroyed dozens of Juubi spawns, more than almost anyone on the battlefield, and was portrayed as a rival to kcm Naruto and Sasuke. That's not even mentioning her feats in the novels. She's so much stronger than Hinata it's not even funny

No Might 09 said:
for the novel sakura think i disproved she should scale to anything there. she fought a fake jinjuriki and tanked no tailed beast bomb it glanced her. she also didnt even beat hit rather timed it out snd i believe sai was there too.
I mentioned nothing about the tailed beast, regardless even if it glanced her it is still a very good feat, in the novels she leveled a large part of a forest and she has a few chakra feats in Sasuke retsuden.

Rocker1189 said:
anyway I wont be surprised if current Sakura uses the byakugou becomes a God tier fighter, at least he is being set up for one.

Byakugou looks like Karma and might be related and Sakura in base is likely above base Naruto.
Yea she's consistently portrayed as above base Naruto, even as adults...

I know the fandom does not like Sakura and I was the same but honestly ever since part 2 she has been far more useful than Hinata even if I like Hinata more and she is also far more powerful.

Yea... the stigma of part 1 stuck. She's done so much since part 2, while Hinata did absolutely nothing except stand up to pain that one time( which isn't even a strength thing but more of a character thing).

Btw I too like Hinata more, but I've started appreciating Sakura a lot more recently. And honestly all the criticisms Sakura receives are applicable to Hinata too lmao

Rocker1189 said:
No Might 09 said:
I mentioned nothing about the tailed beast, regardless even if it glanced her it is still a very good feat, in the novels she leveled a large part of a forest and she has a few chakra feats in Sasuke retsuden.
She was the MC. Written by another author. Didn't understand ability in Narutoverse. With supervillain despite boast about ability on par of Tailed Beast but have mediocre performance. Usual annual movie villain. And Sakura didn't tanked, she was blowed then regen herself.

No Might 09 said:
She was the MC. Written by another author. Didn't understand ability in Narutoverse. With supervillain despite boast about ability on par of Tailed Beast but have mediocre performance. Usual annual movie villain. And Sakura didn't tanked, she was blowed then regen herself.

Ok? She was the MC? So is Naruto? whats your point?

Ok? So what if it is another author it is still canon.

Again I mentioned nothing about the tailed beast so I dont understand why you are bringing it up.

She survived it that is a good feat for her regen then. You are really not disproving anything. None of this helps Hinata win.

We didn't even mention that Sakura also has a lot of versatility in her own right..... She can summon katsuyu, cause internal damage, manipulate poison and acid, heal herself and regenerate. All that combined with a massive AP and Speed difference just makes this such a massive stomp

Sakura stomps.

Reason I dislike Sakura is because she's an MC. In comparison to the other MCs she isn't likeable or impressive at all.

I like her character design and abilities but her actual character is nothing to write home about and is extremely annoying at times.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
We didn't even mention that Sakura also has a lot of versatility in her own right.....
She can summon katsuyu, cause internal damage, manipulate poison and acid, heal herself and regenerate. All that combined with a massive AP and Speed difference just makes this such a massive stomp
the thing is that sakura isnt at all a good fghter. most of the fights she had were just mud fights and just her throwing things and trying to smash her enemys with brute force rather than strategy and intelligence. hinata is way faster than sakura hat hand to hand. Sakura only have two move, Cherry smash and straight punch. Hinata can easily deflect Poison and Acid with Kaiten or Air Palm.hinata has far more range then sakura.You can see her range when she punch those debris in Movie Boruto or in Momoshiki's arc. In Anime, aside from Air Wall Palm and her version of Kaiten, she also have multiple highspeed attack with needle-like Gentle Fist which also used by Kaguya. .

No Might 09 said:
the thing is that sakura isnt at all a good fghter. most of the fights she had were just mud fights and just her throwing things and trying to smash her enemys with brute force rather than strategy and intelligence. hinata is way faster than sakura hat hand to hand. Sakura only have two move, Cherry smash and straight punch. Hinata can easily deflect Poison and Acid with Kaiten or Air Palm.hinata has far more range then sakura.You can see her range when she punch those debris in Movie Boruto or in Momoshiki's arc. In Anime, aside from Air Wall Palm and her version of Kaiten, she also have multiple highspeed attack with needle-like Gentle Fist which also used by Kaguya. .
This is wrong, she was not that good a fighter up until she fought Sasori and even then she has always been smart.

Hinata was faster than Sakura but Sakura scales higher in speed now.

Sakura does not spray poison she uses it won weapons deflecting is useless, air palms would do nothing Sakura is 7-A Hinata is 7-C.

Most of thse would get coutnered by Sakura.

Dude this is a 7-A vs a 7-C unless Hinata gets some scaling using her six paths powers she would gets stomped.

EmperorRorepme said:
Sakura stomps.

Reason I dislike Sakura is because she's an MC. In comparison to the other MCs she isn't likeable or impressive at all.

I like her character design and abilities but her actual character is nothing to write home about and is extremely annoying at times.
I agree 100%. BUT most if not all of these criticisms apply to Hinata too, but she's usually cut a lot of slack because she's....cute. REALLY cute. Also because she's not an MC.

Anyway, as far as the fight is concerned, Sarada's mom stomps Boruto's mom

Back