• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura vs Aang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
This should be interesting

Aang starts in Avatar state.

Distance: 100m

Win via death, KO or incapacitation

Aang
Sakura haruno shippuden lineart colored by dennisstelly-d6vu0l0

Yeah Tiers aren't everything although I didn't expect Aang's durability to be so low lol. Sakura stomps since she is faster and has enough attack potency to take him down.

^Avatarverse is infamous for their low durability and overall physical stats. Their high end feats are impressive because of bending but average showings are terrible. Even though the show is a masterpiece, I prefer it over HST by large

Can Sakura fly? Aang can, if her speed isn't fast enough to close the distance, and she can't fly, she'll never touch him again with the infinite Avatar State.

Oh yeah I enjoy Avatar, the show is brilliant. I knew they had low durability but I didn't think it would be this low. Oh well I guess most people agree that Sakura would win. Good matchup anyway Faisal since this is another example that just because someone has a higher tier than another it doesn't mean they will win.

Thank you Oblivion00 Yeah I love the show too, but the durability of the character is pretty poor I must admit. And we need more matches like this so that people reduce reliablility on tiers since other stats like speed/durability and hax is as much important if not more

Pocket-Chu said:
Honestly i think Aang has a pretty damn good chance at winning this.
I agree if Aang plays it smart. If this is base Sakura, what's to stop him from flying or opening up a huge hole and closing it back up on top of her?

Like the Juggernaut, she has to have momentum to break things - a complete Earth prison should prevent that.

Aparajita said:
Pocket-Chu said:
I agree if Aang plays it smart. If this is base Sakura, what's to stop him from flying or opening up a huge hole and closing it back up on top of her?
Like the Juggernaut, she has to have momentum to break things - a complete Earth prison should prevent that.
Easy. Being way too damn slow.

Aparajita said:
Pocket-Chu said:
Yup i agree, but as the others have stated Aang's Dura isn't the best so a few strong punches from Sakura would knock him out or worse >.< so as long as he prevents himself from taking too many hits he can totally bag the victory.

Pocket-Chu said:
Yup i agree, but as the others have stated Aang's Dura isn't the best so a few strong punches from Sakura would knock him out or worse >.< so as long as he prevents himself from taking too many hits he can totally bag the victory.
With the strength Sakura has, one punch is enough. But that picture is base Sakura, and OP said nothing about what divider to use. If it's post Chap 632 (?) then there's no reason debating this, if it's base Sakura, both are supersonic.

Faisal Shourov said:
What is base Sakura?
On her page, there is 3 categories, "Base, White Seal Strength, Post Chapter 632", which vastly alters how the fight goes (her speed changes from Supersonic to MHS+

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Sakura is high hypersonic, not Massively hypersonic+. It doesn't affect the outcome of the match, i'm just pointing that out.
If it was standard, i'd vote for Aang. Too much of a stomp thread with Sakura fully powered.

What difference does it make if she's not fully powered? Sakura knocked the daylight out of sasori who's more durable than Aang

Speed is the key factor. She can't reach him if he has chance to fly. Then it's just a matter of time since his Avatar State, as far as we know, is infinite.

So her "blitzing" him is literally the key factor.

If she's not in character, she doesn't even need to punch him really, she can scalpel his heart to shreds in a second. Even Kabuto showed this skill pre-timeskip and pre-timeskip Kabuto is definitely lesser than Tsunade's successor in medical ninjutsu.

Plus, she should be many times faster than him and even if he gets like 100 feet off the ground in time (which wouldn't happen with 100m distance), she can still jump that high and bring his back down with a punch.

Her being better at overall medical ninjutsu skills doesn't make her quicker than Kabuto, which she likely isn't. For instance, Kabuto would be better at that particular skill, or others like it, since he's had practice where she hasn't.

Really the blitz method previously suggested is the only thing that might work on Aang. But only if it kills him. However, if it doesn't, Aang will likely lose his normal consciousness and transcend into the AS. From this point, if Aang isn't critically damaged, she will be absolutely dominated. That goes for any human in Narutoverse as well.

Actually, the OP says Aang starts in AS. There's no way Sakura can win. The AS gives Aang easier access to unlimited cosmic power. Also, in this state, he is nearly omnicompotent in hand-to-hand combat. At his current degree in the reincarnation cycle, his AS is exponentially more powerful than his predecessors and their feats. The only way to defeat him is to poison him, or critically injure him before or as he goes into the Avatar State.

"From this point, if Aang isn't critically damaged, she will be absolutely dominated. That goes for any human in Narutoverse as well.'

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

No.

If you can give even one example of any Avatar receiving damage while in the AS (not having been critically injured just before going into the AS), then be my guest. I'll just say right now that you can't. The AS is invincible to all humans.

Slaphappyjoy said:
If you can give even one example of any Avatar receiving damage while in the AS (not having been critically injured just before going into the AS), then be my guest. I'll just say right now that you can't. The AS is invincible to all humans.
Aang getting blasted by azula in Ba Sing Se that seemed to take him down pretty damn quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back