• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirko Vs. Sakura (7-0-0)

Part 1 Sakura doesnt have any ability that is actually that useful, the clones and substitution jutsu might be able to delay but Mirko has more than double AP sooner or later she is gonna hit sakura and its over.
Vote for Mirko

Part 1 Sakura doesnt have any ability that is actually that useful, the clones and substitution jutsu might be able to delay but Mirko has more than double AP sooner or later she is gonna hit sakura and its over.
Vote for Mirko
Counted
Oi ya oi, the link to Sakura's profile is misplaced with Sanji's and Mirko's is misplaced with Bakugo's
Fixed

mirko.
sakura's more versatile with all the ninja tools/weapons and basic ninjutsu as well as healing and she's probably more cunning, but once theyre face to face, mirko beats her up.

KBDW2kY.jpg
i guess depends on the definition of part 1 and whether you count fillers/movies as supporting evidence or not, bcs kid sakura does have healing, but not sure if you consider kid sakura = part 1.

KBDW2kY.jpg
i guess depends on the definition of part 1 and whether you count fillers/movies as supporting evidence or not, bcs kid sakura does have healing, but not sure if you consider kid sakura = part 1.
Her profile doesnt have it in part 1 if you believe it should i guess make it a CRT. Fillers sure dont count as far as this wiki goes neither does the movies, and the trainning with tsunade wasnt that during the time skip? That probably only counts for part 2.

Back