• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Level Cap Tournament (8-B and lower)

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
L2RbMBL.png
Basic tournament, just with a special qualification criteria: Your character has to lose against Part 1 (first key) Sakura in speed equal.
All hax, stats and abilities are allowed, they just gotta lose against the pink-haired girl.

To nominate a character, just say which character and explain why your character would lose to Sakura.

Tournament fights will be speed equal.

To win a match you need to either:
  1. Win the vs-match by the usual criteria
  2. Have the most votes once the debate dies (24 hours of no relevant response)
  3. Convince me that by the arguments your opponent presents for their character, their character would in fact beat Sakura
Due to point 3 I will just act as a judge for this.

Characters:

I knew people would try to abuse her two resistances, but it really happened first nomination 😆
Sakura probably outskill her
You sure? This is Sakura we are talking about lol
...Also consider that Sakura downscales from 8-B.

The fact that it is faster and stronger than Sakura is kinda of funny

Although i think Sakura may win this due to better mobility (Since the banana is literally immobile) and abilities like Paralysis Inducement

Kamen Rider Da•Pann is kind of a bum even in his own series. He was able to get the hang of Magnum quickly, but that's about it. Without Magnum Analytic Prediction assist, he's pretty standard long-rang keepaway that lose his momentum when he's fighting in close combat. And he isn't particularly smart otherwise.

Back