• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Haruno vs Yang Xiao Long

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be 2 round fight.

R1: Sakura and Yang 8-A Versions only. None have knowledge on either. (Location will be Konoha Hospital)

R2: Sakura has 100 Healings Seal Release, Yang has Semblance, bloodlust. (Location Will be Forest of Death)

Speed is equalized both rounds Sakura cannot summon Katsuyu.

Sakura: 9 (Cropfist, Burning Full Fingers, Ragazz, X Heart of Steel X, Ayrandros, BarryAllen2.0, Laughing Manson, Scarletmoon56, Paladinporter)

Yang: 12-13 (Knighttofannihilation666, Gojira1234, ScarletFirefly, ?, Muhammedmco, Darafi, Morlock435, Knight of Aether, BoomeYang, Rin Rokudo). Not sure if Weekly is voting.

Inconclusive: 1 (Kaltias).

Sakura air punch
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sakura_Haruno

Yang Punch
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yang_Xiao_Long

In my opinion. I think Yang has the first round. Because she just doesn't throw punches close up she also sprays bullets from time to time. Plus Sakura, unless in 100 healings jutsu, can't heal, she has to weave signs, something she cant do in the middle of close up boxing.

As for round 2. I'm currently still unsure but let it be known that Sakura doesn't normally use shadow clones to fight. In fact didn't she do that only one time during the genin exams against Ino? That alone was only 3.

And also Sakura only tried using poison against Sasuke and couldn't even make up the guts to do it.

I give it to Yang in a straight-up fist fight. As for round 2, I give it to Yang as well, but with high difficulty.

I shall add that to the score. 1 for Sakura, 1 for Yang. Not counting my thoughts into this discussion

Can't Sakura deflect bullets with kunai? In any case, she has Substitution jutsu that takes little chakra. The chakra should be negligible to her. She can also basically use her surroundings to evade them since she's familiar with the area.

Anyway, Sakura takes this one handily because of her better versatility. All Yang can do is punch and shoot bullets. One of which she can do and the other she has possible counters to. She has things like smoke bombs, fake explosive tags and bunshin for distractions. She can literally cripple Yang with her chakra scalpels or knock her out with poison and sleeping smoke bombs. I'm not sure why you said what you said about Sakura not using poison, but Sakura is in love with Sasuke and you know how she and Naruto feel about him. As for Round 2, it's just worse for Yang. Sakura will just stay there and heal from her attacks while she runs out of aura. But seeing as they're bloodlusted, Sakura uses a chakra scalpel and cuts the tendons around her heart Kabuto style. Or her internal organs.

When is the last time Sakura used poision against a foe? Also I don't think a kunai can block a bullet but I may be wrong.

Aight I'll give my reasons. I like Yang more. No jk jk. I feel like Yang's semblance gives her more of an edge against Sakura. Yang is as strong as Sakura without the boosts, and of course Sakura would put up a hell of a fight, which would give Yang even more power. Sakura can heal, which'd prolong the fight, but Yang would probably get stronger faster than Sakura heals. And god save her if she touches Yang's hair.

It doesn't matter. Yang won't get stronger to the extent that she'll take Sakura's head off. And Sakura can easily outlast her. Also, she has no counter to Sakura's chakra scalpels. She's going to get crippled.

Yeah that was more Kabuto's thing. Sakura also doesn't use poison. Fighting-wise she's all brute strength. And Yang has dealt with that before and come out on top.

Poison is out of the question, she has never used such tactic in any of her fights. Her healing (not the seal technique) takes time and cannot be done mid-combat. Also she can't keep deflecting Yang's projectiles because her kunai ammunition is lower than Yang's.

That she's going to use it? Because it has been shown to be combat usable. Anyway, my point still stands. Yang will never punch Sakura's head off and Sakura can easily outlast her.

I don't think we know enough about Sakura in regards to bloodlust to know how she'd use her bloodlust. Her use of chakra scalpels is incredibly presumptuous.

Okay, any proof that Yang can punch off Sakura's hand or leg? She has used her semblance in canon, right? (because I haven't gotten to that part).

I think she could anyway if she needed. Yang's AP goes up to or possibly even past 7-C if her semblance is charged up a lot (one-shot a giant robot casually, for example).

But she has more versatility. Like I said, all Yang can do is punch and shoot bullets. Sakura can do the same in the first case, and for the second one has several other options. And I thought you were referring to Round 2, so sorry.

Gojira1234 said:
I don't think we know enough about Sakura in regards to bloodlust to know how she'd use her bloodlust. Her use of chakra scalpels is incredibly presumptuous.
In versus threads, we assume they'll use everything in their arsenal.

Oh. Well I'm kinda new here after all, so I didn't know lol. I already don't like that rule though. But I won't argue too much don't want no drama.

Burning Full Fingers said:
But she has more versatility.
Her only kind of reliable thing is Kawarimi. Even that isn't gonna fly easily since Yang's Aura sharpens her senses. Also I think you're giving posion a little too much credit. That's a weapon very few shinobi use for the simple reason that it's ineffective. By the time the posion fog spreads, the opponent is gone from there. And testament to this is the fact that poison is very rarely used and even more rarely it is effective.

In versus threads, we assume they'll use everything in their arsenal.
We don't, if this was out of character then sure. We normally assume what's more likely to happen. We judge canon battles to gauge how she would behave in a theoretical fight against another opponent.

Sakura also doesn't use Bunshins in character either. This is the same as saying Goku will use Kienzan in a battle when in the entirety of DBZ and DBSuper he has used that move only once, two times at most.

Anyway

Giving R1 to Yang by Pepper's reasoning. Yang can also maneuver using her gauntlets wich allows for unpredicting angles and positions of attack.

R2 Probably inconclusive. Bloodlust works in both combatant's advantage. Sakura will keep regening her wounds while Yang will keep getting stronger from the damage she takes. While Sakura can heal her wounds, she can't restore her stamina and that technique consumes very large amounts of chakra so it's likely she'll end up tired and soon be overwhelmed by Yang's gain in strength. On the other hand, Yang will find it diffucult to go around the regen so the fight will take time. There's the possibilty for Yang as well to tire out or flat out get knocked unconscious. Which is why this round can go both ways imo.

Not thinking about poison fog as I don't remember Sakura using that but poisoned kunai. Yes, ninja rarely use poison, but how does that take away from its ability? Didn't you see what Kabuto said about Shizune's poison? If it was not nearly as effective, Orochimaru wouldn't have bothered making Sasuke resistant to poisons and Sakura's poison was supposed to have killed Sasuke in normal circumstances.

I'm referring to the bloodlusted issue as that's how it works here. If a character has as an as ability listed and doesn't use it normally, it's assumed that he can do so when bloodlusted. And it happens even in character on the site, take the example of Monster Aizen. He will never use KS in character but it's used for him.

@Burning. Sorry. But Sakura was shown more to use antidotes to cure poisons rather than use them offensively. So I rather not try to put poison as a possibility since it's something we'd expect more from Kabuto or Orochimaru as you keep mentioning rather than Sakura. If Tsunade was replaced here I'd see her do it as she has drugged Pervy Sage and has used attacks that in fact altered a persons body. Poison or not.

Even if we allowed Sakura to use shadow clones I don't see why this is enough reasoning for Sakura to win. Yang has a bit of range with her gauntlets and Shadow clones are glass cannons and don't attack with the same strength as the caster. It wouldn't eve be a decent distraction. Sakura can't make as many clones as Naruto too to even overwhlem her.

Okay, I won't argue much because White Seal Sakura will likely be downgraded as almost everyone will but she was about to use poison against Sasuke. Sakura can't use shadow clones. I was talking about normal bunshin. Also, where did you get that shadow clones don't attack as strong as the original? Kurama screamed in pain (?) from Naruto's Rasengan/Ultra Big Ball Rasengan spam and his clones manhandled Gaara. Except you mean in durability, which I agree with.

Really? A downgrade? That's news to me.

Oh, and Sakura is a very strange character to me. She actually had an opprotunity to stab Sasuke with a poisoned Kunai because at the time he lost his eyes. She just stood there and got choked like a moron. Lol.

And I am mainly speaking in physical sense on how strong Shadow clones are. I doubt a Sakura bushin has the same amount of striking strength as the original but I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem like clones are that strong unless, say, we are talking about Naruto. But then again most of that strength against Kurama wasn't specicially from the clones but rather the rasengan, which, since Naruto can create clones and they're connected to him, they also use his charaka to form a rasengan.

Wait, aren't you the same person I told that the Naruto vs Natsu fight couldn't happen because of revisions?

Yeah, that's because she loves him. I remember that I actually wanted her to stab him.

Normal bunshin are not useful in the physical sense.

I'm sorry, I just can't take their "love" seriously, or Naruto's and Hinata's for that matter. Great shonen, horrible romance. No offense to anyone.

That gif made me laugh out loud in a library dang you. :D But in all seriousness I agree with you. SakuraxSasuke is horrible. I can see how NarutoxHinata turned out tho.

Who really cares about romance anyway? It reminds me of Shirou and Saber. Very cringe worthy and annoying to me. Tohsaka's was better. Obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back