• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Haruno vs Meliodas

Meliodas takes it, he can still pozer up with his demon mark and he is far more faster and durable than her. Revenge Counter is still a thing as a last counter move too.

He is baseline via scaling above a 7-B, the demon mark just make it so sakura doesn't stomp. If he is dumb enough to lower his guard to take more damage he will get splattered with the first punch.

He has his Sacred Treasure which makes him 7-A and he can further power up with his Demon Mark and regenerate if possible.

Revenge counter is still there to erase her if he takes too much damages.

He wont be able to take much damage from sakura, His revenge counter would kill him. I vote skura via higher AP even higher with the seal and her enhanced healing. possibly 1 shotting meliodas, she can also ignore durability with medication techniques. Also meliodas is not faster, he is actually slower. Nor is he more durable where are you getting this from?

They have the same AP and Meliodas has multiplier with his Demon Mark, his base with Lostvayne is already 7 A with the version used in this thread and 3 times more powerful with his Demon Mark.

She isn't oneshoting, that is the opposite with Revenge Counter.

He is faster, he has far better speed feat at that version than her if I recall correctly, I don't even recall a speed feat from Sakura, same for Durability.

Meliodas AP is baseline 7-A = 100 megatons. a bit higher with his mark.

Sakura is 500 megatons in base, much higher with her mark some speculate it is 100 times, scaling from V2 juubi jins.

Meliodas speed is mach 200 maybe higher with his mark, sakura is above mach 2000 scaling from base naruto who scales from a tired Pain.

He is slower and not nearly as powerful or durable.

Thus sakura beats him.

Really? Damn, then yeah, presented like that, that version of Mel get destroyed.

I am more curious on where the 500 MT feat came from, same for the mach 2000.

Which 7-A Meliodas is being used here?

Sealed Meliodas w/ Lostvayne is baseline 7-A with 7-B durability.

Sealed Meliodas w/ Wrath is stronger than Post-Training Base Diane who can casually no sell baseline 7-A attacks and one shot baseline 7-As.

Dooyo said:
Really? Damn, then yeah, presented like that, that version of Mel get destroyed.
I am more curious on where the 500 MT feat came from, same for the mach 2000.
the 500 mt feat comes from V2 Naruto bijuu bombs, actually I think it is 600 dont remeber.

the mach 2000+ feat comes from pain dodging Naruto's Rasenshuriken.

Edit: I am wrong refer to Wrath below me.

Wait, Sakura in Boruto really scale on someone like Itachi and V2 Naruto bijuu bomb? I am skeptical about that, I mean, it is Sakura lol.

Dooyo said:
Well, the Kages in that Era beside Gaara aren't that strong to be honest.
Nah they are pretty strong, anyway she fought against a V2 jin in a novel which is the main reason she is so op in new era. also hundred seals is broken.

Back