• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sajin Komamura vs. Erza Scarlet

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
Conditions

-Both at 7-A

-Speed Equalised

-Both are in character but willing to kill

-Human Sajin w/ 'Dangai Joe Bankai'

Fight takes place in Seiretei and Starts 10 meters away from each other
Human Doge
Scarlet erza

Hmm interesting, erza have ability to negate durability that will give her an advantage in fight however, komamura has experience against someone who can negate durability (aka Bambietta) and since he start with dangai joe he can pretty much ignore the damage he recieves from erza and eventualy gain the upper hand. Voting for komamura.

his battle will bambieta has nothing to do with this as Erza and bambieta ignore durabilty in a completly different way so that is rather irrelvant experience in this battle.

Anyway, i will just give to Erza as she would be costrected to use Nakagami armor from the beggining.

I wouldn't call it irrelevant though, the point is he can ignore a physical damage from attack that negate durability.

i am talking as experience considering explosions and a wave that cuts trough space are not the same and no he cant ignore nakagami starlight as it simply cuts trough the enemie what bambieta does with her explosions is a different thing.

Would Nakagami one-shot though? Since Bleach characters can take a lot of damage, and this armor tires Erza much faster than her normal armors. I think he also has Regenerationn, so I wouldn't say it automatically represents the end for him. Well, it probably depends on where she slashes him.

Didn't he one shot Bambi?

Also voting for Sajin via much more experience, his invulnerability to physical harm, and the same for his Bankai.

Isn't Sajin on a time limit for this? His immortality isn't permanent and wears off after a certain amount of time

@Dragon

"Humanization Technique (õ║║ÕîûÒü«Þíô, Jinka no Jutsu; Viz "Humanification"): A special technique that is unique to the werewolf clan that Komamura is from, which allows one to shed their beast form and return to their Human form. This is achieved by ritually removing one's heart. In this form, his body is nothing more than a shell. The secret technique of Human transformation allows his clan to obtain an immortal body by offering their physical heart. Therefore, as long as he is Human, he can never die. While in this state, attacks have no effect on either Komamura or his Bankai and all wounds quickly regenerate."

Dragonmasterxyz said:
W-wait sorry this has no bearings on the fight but....Sajin has a human form?????????
Yes it's this weird thing where he rips out his own heart to become immortal- morbid and ridiculous- but it only lasts for a little while and after that he'll become a fox and lose higher cognitive reasoning forever- which is ridiculous cuz at that point the immortality becomes useless.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Pachi

Was it necessary to post all of that?
Sorry, I didnt realize I had copied everything from bleachwiki, I already edited it.

Back