• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not quite. Assaltwaffle made a new calc that would put Cell about 50x above baseline, and from this Vegeta would scale to over 100x baseline which would give him the AP advantage here. Assuming the calc gets accepted, of course.

The mid end of Superman's calc puts him at around 17x over baseline, so Vegeta would have a 6x AP advantage here.

Even by going to high end, it's only x25 times solar system VS a x40 times Vegeta

Now, given she scales AT LEAST to Ares who is 4-A (correct me if I am wrong) with the Godwave, I think it should be restricted (and added to her tier, something like 4B, at least 4-A with Godwave).

Xantospoc said:
Even by going to high end, it's only x25 times solar system VS a x40 times Vegeta
Now, given she scales AT LEAST to Ares who is 4-A (correct me if I am wrong) with the Godwave, I think it should be restricted (and added to her tier, something like 4B, at least 4-A with Godwave).
Vegeta should be at 100x since SSJ2 Gohan was at less than half power when he matched Cell's Kamehameha and SSJ2 Vegeta is even stronger than Gohan.

I wanted to lowball.

Still.... I see an AP stomp regardless. Godwave WW >>>> (several trillion times>) > Vegeta > Base WW

Xantospoc said:
I wanted to lowball.
Still.... I see an AP stomp regardless. Godwave WW >>>> (several trillion times>) > Vegeta > Base WW
Yeah, it ought to be restricted.

And added to the profile to explain how much it increases (Seriously, it's a big deal of an upgrade, even if only 4-A, and I think it would be much higher if measured properly)

Xantospoc said:
If thats the case then I'll restrict the godwave.

I'll vote for Vegeta since he has a considerable AP advantage and WW is quite limited in hax.

Jobbo said:
I'll vote for Vegeta since he has a considerable AP advantage and WW is quite limited in hax.
Dosen't she have that sword that can split an atom, or is that just new52 WW?

THis said, Wonder Woman might still win due to her atom-cutting sword and having much more experience than Vegeta. Ranged combat should be useless due to her bracelets

EDIT: Wait, maybe the atom cutting sword is not in the case of Post Crisis, new 52 only...

This is about 1 kilofoe each, given calcs for both. So AP is roughly even. Vegeta is comparable to Super Perfect Cell and Wonder Woman is physically stronger than Flash.

Wonder Woman takes this via superior h2h

BruceTheBatman said:
This is about 1 kilofoe each, given calcs for both. So AP is roughly even. Vegeta is comparable to Super Perfect Cell and Wonder Woman is physically stronger than Flash.
Wonder Woman takes this via superior h2h
No, Vegeta is over twice as strong as SPC by being superior to Kid Gohan who defeated Cell at less than half his power.

Back