• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama’s CRT that will affect his 4-A Key!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saitama still trains, so post training makes no sense

image0.jpg

Instead, we’re gonna have to change the name of the key to post-balding.
disclaimer:no counterarguments will be accepted 🗿

Honestly it should have been called "Post-Limit Breaking" or "Post-Limit Removal" 🗿

I wonder if we ever get more backstory of Saitama so we can get the "pre-recession" and "post-recession" keys

Considered doing that but I didn’t want to chance anything without staff approval
But we shouldn’t need to wait 48 hours for this

He is a politician?
Good one but no. Just an..."animator"? By that I mean; he is loosely defined as an artist, who just traces over random peoples work from a plethora of different anime without crediting any of them at any point, and his entire audience is comprised of likely young children, because all of his content is just random, nonsense "hype" power-ups.

Like "Omni-God Goku".

ZC1nb2t1LmdpZg.gif

I wouldn't care about any of this though, if he wasn't disrespectful to people and panders to cringe audiences.

Good one but no. Just an..."animator"? By that I mean; he is loosely defined as an artist, who just traces over random peoples work from a plethora of different anime without crediting any of them at any point, and his entire audience is comprised of likely young children, because all of his content is just random, nonsense "hype" power-ups.

Like "Omni-God Goku".

ZC1nb2t1LmdpZg.gif

I wouldn't care about any of this though, if he wasn't disrespectful to people and panders to cringe audiences.

What in the name of god's green multiverse is that abomination of a character. SSj 5 is the most ridiculous thing ever and it's still miles better than that Paint drawing. https://pm1.aminoapps.com/6426/5c540a8ec8bddd37b4f615829e6fc6ae46c46da7_hq.jpg

Post-Training is one thing, but it wouldn't be post balding. Since he was still bald but still had a limiter.

But post limiter removal is fine imo.

He also implies that he got insane power at the same time that he went bald
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE4NzMwNTY3NzAlMkY5MTcyNTE2NzEzMzQxOTUyMzAlMkZwXzcuanBn
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE2NTkxMzQ5ODYlMkY5MTcyNTE2NzY1MzkzMzA2MjAlMkZwXzguanBn

so I don't really know where the "he had a limiter while bald" came from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back