• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Yhwach

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
in character

• Yhwach has the Almighty
  • start 100 meters away
  • battle takes place in the hidden leaf village

I'm going to give this one to saitama. Overall he wins in the most stats slightly. he's a tier lower on durability but his "Multi continental" serous punch didn't require that much energy out of him. so it is very likly saitama could use repeated serous punches to win this match as well as his other stats which are slightly higher.

Typhlosion130 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Stomp. On Saitama's favor.
I wouldn't call it a stomp but saitama does slightly win in most stats.
If character A is Faster than character B is a stomp. Either equalize speed or don't restrict Yhwach, since in Soul King state he already has the Almighy. Even with either of that I see Saitama winning.

HokageMangaVox said:
Typhlosion130 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Stomp. On Saitama's favor.
I wouldn't call it a stomp but saitama does slightly win in most stats.
If character A is Faster than character B is a stomp. Either equalize speed or don't restrict Yhwach, since in Soul King state he already has the Almighy. Even with either of that I see Saitama winning.
Which I agree. I wasn't sure what the handi cap would lower his level down too but even at his fullest. saitama wins out.

If yhwach has almighty inconclusive or his win. Saitama cant put him down and Yhwach can... absorbe his powers? Idk.

Even at full power i'm giving it to saitama. saitama minorly wins in all stats except durability. which is offest by his own durability vs yhwach's AP and his own AP advantage. close battle but saitama coule easily throw 5 serous punches and win.

it takes no visual energy for him to use his strongest attacks. he could just repeatedly throw them out and win this.

With Almighty, Yhwach stomps majorly due to his insane list of hax. Without Almighty, Saitama stomps due to some better stats.

how does Saitama win ? they have same stats both are at least (sub-relativistic+ and planet) but Yhwach hax stomps. he can re write his own death and change the future.

this is 2 characters that have same stats but one of them has a broken hax the other doesn't. also the hidden leaf village will get destroyed as a side effect of this fight xD

Haxx is meaningless when you get oneshotted.

Oh you can revive? To the sun you go. If not space itself.

Not even sure Yhwach can tag Saitama. I mean Almighty seeing eye is good and all for predicting the future, but not so good when all you can do is see the infinite ways you get OHKOed

Yhwach is far superior to a .0664c feat and Saitama performed a .067c feat with little effort. It is very fair to assume their speed is around the same as of right now.

And while Saitama has the power to one shot Quincy, Yhwach also has hax and dura negation he could deal Baldy away with.

Didn't realize that the speed was that close (Although I always thought Saitama should be faster), either way the idea of BFRing is still there, but now I'm more of a "It goes either way" vote but naturally I'm bias for the guy I find more interesting.

@Peter My argument was only valid when I still thought Saitama blitzed Yhwach. Then I realized I was wrong it seems. So yeah, not thinking that anymore.

Really haxes is meaningless first tell that to seyia second yhwach can fly so he will come back from that thrid the sun will do nothing to yhwach fourth yhwach has haxes that will work on Saitama fifth We are using 1 precent Saitama not 100 since we haven't seen Saitama in 100 precent and we probably never will also this wiki doesn't allow speculation so no 100 you can only go off 1 precent

Naturally we'll use Saitama as his current feats are showing. I won't do something stupid like wank him to high levels. Don't assume and read words carefully aight?

But yeah naturally the advantage is on Yhwach now and I won't be surprised to see Saitama lose but I also won't be surprised to see him win, well I'll probabyl be more. But either way siding with him.

What i didn't assume you said I always thought should be faster yeah me two I think Saitama is a lot stronger too but for now that's his stats

Your way of wording made it seem like you're mocking others. But if that's the case then there's no point arguing over something that we actually agree on.

And I don't mean this aggressively but please try to put some punctuations.

saitama serious punch shockwave is multi-continent (he did all that with the shockwave). now to find out how painful a direct hit would be, the only thing u need to do is to compare the difference between actually punching a person in the face, to doing the same, but stopping the punch in front of his face. basically comparing the actual hit with just its shockwave.

@Aqua

And how is that relevant to this discussion? That had no context and is something that belongs on a content revision thread, not here. Even then they already did work out how powerful physical (why all caps?) contact from the punch would be: Multi-continent level.

HalfAsianFan said:
@Aqua
And how is that relevant to this discussion? That had no context and is something that belongs on a content revision thread, not here. Even then they already did work out how powerful physical (why all caps?) contact from the punch would be: Multi-continent level.

I had accidentally hit caps lock. I would edit but....eh.

@asian so, getting almost punched = getting punched? i think all those who got hit in the face atleast once, could tell you that there actually is a difference.

i know there should be a separate thread for this, so now that atleast a few people saw this, maybe somebody will make a thread about that, maybe with some calculations too...

ok, i've said what i wanted to say.

@Ragazz

By that I meant that since the shockwave that split the atmosphere was caused by a punch with a certain amount of energy, Kkapoios worked out the amount of energy the punch would've needed to have to achieve the feat, not working out the AP of the shockwave but the punch that caused the shockwave, but yeah I'll leave it alone too.

Just saw another match with Saitama where he's basically pitted against someone with haxx and his speed is equalized making him basically have way to beat anyone. What's up with the influx of those?

Anyway always been shaky on Planetary Yhwach but even if he wasn't that he'd haxx Saitama to death.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Just saw another match with Saitama where he's basically pitted against someone with haxx and his speed is equalized making him basically have way to beat anyone. What's up with the influx of those?
Anyway always been shaky on Planetary Yhwach but even if he wasn't that he'd haxx Saitama to death.

Yeah its like, lets just make this a xomplete disadvantage for Saitama.

Back